Last updated on: 29th April 2014
2. What personally identifiable information do we collect and store?
2.1 No personally identifiable information is collected when you only access the public areas of the Website.
2.2 We collect and store information which you provide through opening a Website account, completing forms on our Website, placing an order for products or making a donation to a funding campaign, or in communications with us.
2.4 Our iOS, Android and other ‘apps’ may use a service called Flurry Analytics in order to collect statistical data about your usage of our applications, without infringing your privacy rights. The types of non-personal data we may collect and use include, but are not limited to: (i) Media Access Control (“MAC”) address (as an anonymous unique device ID); (ii) Game Center ID (as an anonymous unique device ID); (iii) game session statistics. This data is used to improve the services offered to you. Flurry is not responsible for any use by us of any data about you. To find out more, visit http://www.flurry.com/about-us/legal/privacy.html. You can opt out at any time by visiting http://www.flurry.com/resources/privacy.html. Our iOS, Android and other ‘apps’ may use a service called Chartboost, for which we may collect and send to Chartboost information including, but not limited to: (i) a Unique Device Identifier or other Device ID, (ii) Ad Unit ID, mapped to the correct application that is in use by the end user, (iii) device type, (iv) language, (v) OS version, (vi) SDK version, (vii) device model, (viii) display type and (ix) country. We may also notify Chartboost when an application is opened by the user. This data is used to improve the services offered to you. For more information, please visit https://help.chartboost.com/legal/privacy.
3. What happens to the information provided/collected?
3.1 The information we collect may be used:
- To provide our customer support service, and to verify any claims or requests you make if you use our customer support service.
- To enforce our Terms of Service, and prevent or detect hacking activities, security breaches or safety risks in connection with our Website and/or other services.
- To send service announcements and messages.
- To aggregate information to generate anonymous statistics regarding use of our Website. We may share this anonymous information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- For our own internal marketing purposes and to help us improve our Website.
- To fulfill product orders and/or deliver rewards for funding campaign donations
- To process payment transactions.
- To customize the advertising and content that you see on our websites.
- To contact you for feedback and surveys.
- For helping you manage your account and your preferences.
- To identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our applications.
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- In the event of an actual or proposed (including as part of negotiations for any) merger, or business combination or sale of substantially all of our assets or a business operation to which such information relates, or as provided under bankruptcy or applicable insolvency laws.
- To disclose information to the extent required by law, court order, as requested by other government, regulatory or law enforcement authority, to protect or assist in protecting our users, systems or the public, or to otherwise enforce legal rights as determined in our sole discretion.
- To send you email newsletters about our games, including new game features and special offers (provided you have agreed to receive this).
4. Third Parties
4.1 We may supply your personal information to external third parties who provide a service to us for the purpose of that service. This includes transmission of information about your payment accounts to third party payment processors to complete product orders or donations to our funding campaigns.
4.2 If you have agreed on our websites, we may provide your email address to our business partners so that they can send you emails with details of goods or services which may be of interest to you including information about special offers or promotions.
4.3 We may share information with third parties to the extent necessary for us to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud, and protect the safety of our users.
6. Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
6.1 We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent we believe it reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes, and will protect it using the same level of safeguards we use to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of our own equivalent proprietary information. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer any personally identifiable information in accordance with this policy will agree to provide sufficient protection. We may store or transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area for the purposes stated in this policy.
6.2 Note that while we strive to protect all the personally identifiable information which we collect, we cannot guarantee that such breaches will not happen in relation to this Website. Should we discover a material data breach that may compromise your personally identifiable information, we will inform you as soon as practicable.
7. Review, correction and deletion of information from our records
7.1 If, for data protection purposes, you are concerned that the personally identifiable information which we hold about you is not correct, or should you wish to have your personal information removed from our records, please write to us at our registered office (see above):
(a) Explaining the personally identifiable information which you wish to be deleted, modified or removed; AND
(b) Providing full picture ID of yourself (either a photocopy of a passport or valid driving licence); AND
(c) Enclosing a cheque for administrative fees of £10.00 per request
7.2 Once we have received your request, we will review it and contact you within 30 days of our receipt of your request.
8. Your choices
At any time, you can change choices you have previously made as to use of your personal information. You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of the Website
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Website may not function properly
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have a user account, by logging into that account.
9. Your California privacy rights
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information
- If the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Stainless Games, Inc.
130-132 High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, UK, PO30 1TP