Carmageddon is Coming to Console!
by shane on 22/02/2016
Hey there Carmafans, nobby here with an announcement, and it’s a LARGE ONE. Yes, Carmageddon is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation®4! Carmageddon: Max Damage will be released in mid 2016, and it’ll offer more Carmageddon than ever!
The console game boasts the following list of features:
- Over 30 cars - cool, crazy custom killing machines each with its own highly distinctive character; there’s sports cars, monster trucks, a massive articulated rig, tracked vehicles, and a whole lot more - including trailers and caravans to hitch up to and tow!
- A huge variety of wild and wonderful PowerUps - that can affect opponents, peds, or your own car!
- A host of pedestrian (and animal) targets for you to hunt down for entertainment and Points - including pedestrians in wheelchairs, on mobility scooters and riding bicycles!
- 10 large open environments with numerous routes, spots to explore, set pieces and objects to generally smash around and have fun with.
- Career mode with 6 different event types.
- 4 online Multiplayer event types with plenty of options to set the games up the way you want.
- Fully featured action replay mode; letting you rewind, set custom cameras and see all the action again, from any perspective.
- Dynamic and complex car damage system that allows comprehensive real-time damage and destruction of vehicles.
- Ragdoll physics for all! Pedestrians, animals, and even drivers (when thrown through the windscreen in a smash!).
- Highly sophisticated tank track physics for vehicles.
- A host of destructible objects can be found in the environment, encouraging you not only to cause carnage but also wreak havoc; windows, gates, fences, chemical tanks, crates and barriers are all destructible!
- One-of-a-kind “anytime” repair system: as your car reassembles, detached car parts come flying back from wherever they were lost in the level, while bodywork damage and dents get buffed out.
- As you kill, dismember and explode pedestrians, the impressive gore system dynamically covers your car in blood!
- Achievements, Trophies, and Leaderboards.
- Full native controller support.
Remember – Carmageddon is an equal opportunities metal mangling mayhem fest… And soon it will be available to everyone, right across the gaming platform world! So, hang on to yer helmets and prepare for the console ride of your life as you smash, crash and trash your way through Carmageddon: Max Damage!
Visit carmageddonmaxdamage.com for more information.