You are here

Hemlok

Pages

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 12:15

Groveller wrote:
That is sweet!

Are there any more Beetle Bastards lurking around here? Always good to see fellow enthusiasts...

I hope you're not referring to the 'shiny orange' pics and have been to the start of this thread ;)

Do you have a bug then?

Groveller's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Posts: 28
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 17:23

Yeah, I meant your mods. I like the classic look too, but I can see that anywhere.

I come from a beetly sort of family. There've always been a few around. My own:

Still in (now pleasantly ratty) factory paint, except for the mouth which needed to be replaced after my Da borrowed it and tried to waste some fool ;)

AdamtheClown's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 222
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 17:49

Toxic wrote:

I hate VW Beetles with a passion, but this one I would definitely drive. fo sho.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 20:07

Groveller wrote:
Yeah, I meant your mods. I like the classic look too, but I can see that anywhere.

I come from a beetly sort of family. There've always been a few around. My own:

Still in (now pleasantly ratty) factory paint, except for the mouth which needed to be replaced after my Da borrowed it and tried to waste some fool ;)

Needs more spikes! :D

Strangely there's never been any Beetles in my family (that I know of), apart from mine of course.
I've had 3 and this one's my second :P

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 20:08

AdamtheClown wrote:
Toxic wrote:

I hate VW Beetles with a passion, but this one I would definitely drive. fo sho.

I'm trying to persuade them to include her in the game (somebody start a petition!), so maybe you'll get a chance to drive her ;)

Groveller's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Posts: 28
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 20:15

I'd sign! :D

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Sat, 30/07/2011 - 22:59

Groveller wrote:
I'd sign! :D

Me too! ;)

AdamtheClown's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 222
Submitted: Sun, 31/07/2011 - 02:25

Toxic wrote:
AdamtheClown wrote:
Toxic wrote:

I hate VW Beetles with a passion, but this one I would definitely drive. fo sho.

I'm trying to persuade them to include her in the game (somebody start a petition!), so maybe you'll get a chance to drive her ;)

I would sign, but the rules say "no petitions".

Econobrick's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Community VIP
Posts: 60
Submitted: Sun, 31/07/2011 - 02:51

You've got the car and the mask, now all you need is a wrought-iron fence post to poke through the top of the right front fender into the wheel, ala Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. :D

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 1024
Submitted: Sun, 31/07/2011 - 22:20

Econobrick wrote:
You've got the car and the mask, now all you need is a wrought-iron fence post to poke through the top of the right front fender into the wheel, ala Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. :D

My favourite of the series!
And the first appearance of 'Zombie Jason' :D
(Btw, that bug was white :P)

I did try and put a wall through the front of the car earlier this year if that counts ;)

Pages

randomness