You are here

[WIP] Rig O'Mortis MK III

Pages

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
[WIP] Rig O'Mortis MK III
#1 Submitted: Sun, 19/06/2011 - 15:06

Edited by: matt on 30/06/2011 - 14:24 Reason: Moved to Fan Art gallery. Result of discussion about the intentions of the concept renders, as there is no intention to put them in to the game they are considered Fan Art until adopted by an car maker.

"The mother of all truckers, this little old lady has more than a zimmer frame to defend herself with. It's pensioner payback time..."

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 19/06/2011 - 22:25

A little update

EDIT

Model completed (only to texturize)

"The mother of all truckers, this little old lady has more than a zimmer frame to defend herself with. It's pensioner payback time..."

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 19/06/2011 - 22:34

It's pretty cool modelled, but the thing I don't really like, it's that it's not really deifferent from the mk1
BUT, that's a cool model anyway

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 19/06/2011 - 22:37

I've made it similar to the mk1 because I think that this one is the best, so I tried to create a more futuristic model line, but I failed... I will improve it...

BattleMetalChris's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 19/06/2011 - 22:59

The back needs to be longer - if you tried to hitch a trailer to that it would hit the cab as it turned.

Espyo wrote:
Let me check when was the last time explosions weren't awesome. Never!
Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 19/06/2011 - 23:45

You should include the trailer imo. Could make it a lot cooler. It'll have to be static, but it'd still look sweet.

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 20/06/2011 - 13:05

Original Rig O'Mortis hasn't a trailer, only the mother cab, and it was shorter than a normal truck... So I decided to leave the same lenght.

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 20/06/2011 - 13:20

Mother Trucker wrote:
Original Rig O'Mortis hasn't a trailer, only the mother cab, and it was shorter than a normal truck... So I decided to leave the same lenght.

Yeah, but what I ment was, a trailer would be cool.

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 20/06/2011 - 13:24

I think that it can fit in Reincarnation...

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 20/06/2011 - 13:28

Fireman wrote:
Mother Trucker wrote:

Yeah, but what I ment was, a trailer would be cool.

Mmm... Ok, I will try to place a trailer for it, we'll see the result...

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 20/06/2011 - 14:33

As u wish

Pages

randomness