GTAIV = Carmageddon

• Topic locked

Pages

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 20:10

Well that's an ok render :)
But honestly nothing exceptional either. No context, base materials, and the main model doesn't seem very well executed. Anyway you say it yourself it is old. Why are you so shy showing your current work?

Show us wireframes and infos about your projects. That wide-body kit for example. This topic is basically yours so go on.
Also it is time for you to stop swearing so uselessly. You sound like a kid.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

APEX's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 20:36

Toshiba-3 wrote:
Well that's an ok render :)
But honestly nothing exceptional either. No context, base materials, and the main model doesn't seem very well executed. Anyway you say it yourself it is old. Why are you so shy showing your current work?

Show us wireframes and infos about your projects. That wide-body kit for example. This topic is basically yours so go on.
Also it is time for you to stop swearing so uselessly. You sound like a kid.it is time for you to stop swearing so uselessly. You sound like a kid.

Go fuck your self.
You get what you pay for tosh, which you didn't pay for shit, so you're lucky you get anything from me.
The render wasn't in question, you were talking about my modeling ability, not my ability to render a scene. That model was also modeled in CarED.

And this topic isn't basically mine, it's newton's topic.

No wireframes, or info is really needed.

Spoiler was taken from a Fusion stockcar.

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 21:33

So what we see here is a quick render depicting your widebody kit on someone else's car with someone else's spoiler, correct? You'd prefer not to show wireframe views because it would show what your modeling "ability" is all about. Etc.
I question your modeling "ability". You show me a render. I /judge/ your render. You remind me I questioned your modeling "ability". ...Post a wireframe then, dummy. ... wait... I get it... you don't know how do get a wireframe view!?
You still can't model whole scenes. You still use CarEd for anything 3D. For the past four years all you did was making modifications in CarEd to existing models and render these the very same way. Etc. Yet you come saying to others they aren't worth a thing etc. Awesome. This is funny as hell :)

I like you a lot Apex. You are the epitome of stupidity. I didn't pay anything by the way, it is just very easy to play with you and for example make you post pictures that will show us how much of a big mouth you have. Or tell you not to swear and get twice more insults. You are the best! Seriously! Most people prefer not talk with you or reply to your posts because they don't want to be insulted or answered with utter nonsense, but they are wrong: it is very entertaining!

Ah damn! I posted another message too long for you! I always forget you can't handle that many words :(
As I said it was good to playtalk with you again man! ;) But you got so predictable I'm already bored :(
See, I used more smileys! :) Easier for you to understand :B

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

APEX's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 21:51

OMG tosh, your so right. I never noticed I couldn't model a whole scene, despite all those cars I modeled for C2 (excluding the conversions, obviously. But I figured I would say something so you don't assume that I'm trying to say I modeled the Warthog)

I don't care if you think the rims are too high poly, their for rendering. when they go in game turbosmooth will be lowered. Also, before you start bitching about the serpentine belt being too high poly, its not a belt.

BattleMetalChris's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 22:42

Espyo wrote:
Let me check when was the last time explosions weren't awesome. Never!
APEX's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 22:45

BattleMetalChris wrote:

The fuck?

BattleMetalChris's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 22:48

Espyo wrote:
Let me check when was the last time explosions weren't awesome. Never!
APEX's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 23:02

Ahh, a British term.

Though I agree.

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 23:33

Now then, now then, now then. You two chaps cease this ruckus quicksharp.
Tosh, stop poking APEX.
APEX, stop having a nick that is all capitals.

Next time I'll beat you with snakes.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

APEX's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 23/06/2011 - 23:50

I love it when you talk dirty Errol.

EDIT: Anyone else notice in the carmageddon history page when you click "TDR:2000" you get this image?

Seems rather appropriate for this topic.

• Topic locked

Pages

randomness