[Halogaland WIP C1/C2] Astrana Roadster

Pages

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 09/07/2013 - 09:32

Look no further, here's a suggestion:
http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/24984

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 08/04/2014 - 11:17

Just here to give some news :) I've not been here for a long time ^^. For ones who know me hope all is ok for ypu :p. I'm still busy with irl but one day i promise : i ll restart doing some stuff ;)

I saw that réincarnation is getting place! Hope to test it really soon!

Cheers, hal :)

MemoryKill's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 13/05/2014 - 23:59

Halogaland wrote:
Just here to give some news :) I've not been here for a long time ^^. For ones who know me hope all is ok for ypu :p. I'm still busy with irl but one day i promise : i ll restart doing some stuff ;)

I saw that réincarnation is getting place! Hope to test it really soon!

Cheers, hal :)

Hey Hal :), long time no see!

Do you remember your "Big Dump" concept?? Man...I'D LOVE IT SO MUCH to see you finish it with improved textures for C2 AND MAYBE even Re-incarnation when it fully releases and we get to mod it :D, possibly closer to the original render colour scheme: https://www.flickr.com/photos/98913857@N00/3923424168/in/set-72157608026494295

That, and maybe take on doing some of the guys other stuff, the HotRod and red faction style tanks would be so cool, maybe for a future project for re-incarnation where you can ofc use better textures, and maybe even match it colours wise! C2 or Reincarnation, either or, i'd love to see your work again :).

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 28/01/2015 - 16:27

Hi all!

We're still in January and wanted to wish all a happy new year! 2015 may be better than 2014 ;)

I'm waiting much for reincarnation! As many here I'm sure!

Cya!

Pages