You are here

[Halogaland WIP C1/C2] Astrana Roadster

Pages

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
[Halogaland WIP C1/C2] Astrana Roadster
#1 Submitted: Sat, 04/06/2011 - 23:10

Here we are, let's start with the 4th member of the tuning cars gang from Cars : Snot Rod

Edited by: Errol on 08/04/2014 - 14:55

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 08:39

Hey ^^ I'm modelling a new model (LOOL), named Falcon mk1, why? Because the style join the Eagle's and Hawk's one, so I let you comment :

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 15:54

Got the car ingame ;)

Synetearis's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 15:59

Thats nice man! You seem to have the shading all sorted ingame, its kinda reminds me of a Supra, I like it :)

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 16:58

That's a great car. I don't like the skin color at the moment though, needs something darker. But the model is fantastic, will try it out for sure when it's released.

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 17:00

Don't worry ^^, the color will change :D, it will be, I don't know, maybe a race skin :)

Halogaland's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 20:07

Is it better with this skin?

n3wton's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 20:08

looks great mate! ;)

TTR's picture
TTR
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 20:28

Don't want to crack your skull, but if you want to be in vain like the Eagle Mk3 and the Hawk MK3, look at their skins and mash up/fabricate one like those are.
I would suggest either green or blue, as the others are red and orange (yellow before..) So yeah the Falken one is more like i mean, but change Falken anyway to Falcon haha (and keep the same logo style)

The shading we see from the ingame images isn't done thoughout the skin but because of the smoothing groups. The texture itself is really just yellow, correct? try also using shading etc, it breaks the flatness if you see what i mean.

Jon606's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 22:48

TTR wrote:
I would suggest either green or blue, as the others are red and orange (yellow before..) So yeah the Falken one is more like i mean, but change Falken anyway to Falcon haha (and keep the same logo style)

How about Fuckem instead to keep to Carma's sense of humour?
Obviously Halogaland doesn't have to go ahead with this suggestion.

Were YOU in the war?

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 15/06/2011 - 23:07

You keep on improving with every model. What is the tricount for this one?
Also are you setting the smoothing groups within PT2? Those renders there without SGs/normals are horrid :B It looks better ingame.
Are you using a single 256² texture for the whole car? If so you might want to start working with several textures instead to increase the pixel density on the whole car and have more details.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Pages

randomness