I think I'll stick with the Eagle 3.
Going by the cars I'm buying during a playthrough of C2 there are only the following choices:
1. First car I'm buying is the Thunderbucket. It wastes anything early on with ease, is good to handle and good to look at. Just don't crash into those walls.
2. Next car has to be the Porker 2. It's faster then Thunderbucket, got a bit better defense, but wastes opponents just as easy. It's really fun to drive too.
3. Sometimes I'll buy the Prop Shafter. I think it's a good allrounder and is particulary good for some missions because of it's ground clearance.
4. A bit further into the game I usually buy the Hellrod and stick to it before buying my final car in the "campaign".
5. Last one has to be The Plow Mk2, It's really the best car in the game, so there is no reason to buy one of those other more costly trucks. Abba Cab might be a good alternative, but it's not that great allround IMO.
Blood Riviera is cool but too light for my liking. It's defense is good though. I also like driving the Red Vet. Very nice looking allround car. Mad Morris deserves a special mention too, it's the smallest truck in the game. Sturdy, wastes anything, fast.