You are here

Unable to get daily quest 'Hit That'. Bug?

ggj's picture
ggj
Fluffy Bunny
Unable to get daily quest 'Hit That'. Bug?
#1 Submitted: Tue, 05/09/2017 - 17:13

I've been playing Crashers for a while now and I already finished all the races. Right now I'm just going through the daily quests. Right now I'm kinda lost on the 'Hit That' in the Daily Quest Station. The goal is "Get a perfect start with only one touch". It seems that they want you to get a perfect start by pressing the throttle at the right moment and hitting the green area on the rev gauge on 'GO!' but afaik you have to blip the throttle to let the announcer start the countdown which makes it impossible for me to get this Daily Quest because you're pressing the throttle twice. I actually got a perfect start this way with Vlad's car but didn't get the DQ. I think this is a bug so I thought I'd report it here and if it isn't I would like to know how in the hell do you do this??

Thanks

Btw; I'm playing the latest iOS version of this game (5517.4437) on iOS 10.3.3 if it's of any help.

Edited by: ggj on 05/09/2017 - 17:17
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 05/09/2017 - 18:25

If you've done all the races then may I ask if the Suppressor is the final boss? Is it anywhere in the game even?

ggj's picture
ggj
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 05/09/2017 - 18:36

No, it isn't. The only police vehicles I have seen are the CU:NT and the normal 4-wheeled Cop Car. The final Boss is

Spoiler:
Don Dumpster. After beating him the career mode simply disappears. Kinda wished there was more to do in this game
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 05/09/2017 - 20:29

Ah alright thanks, its probably going to be added in an update or it was dropped from the game entirely

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 06/09/2017 - 15:17

Hi ggj,

Holding down the gas pedal counts as just one touch - just get the timing right for releasing it!

Edited by: shane on Wed, 06/09/2017 - 15:26
ggj's picture
ggj
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 06/09/2017 - 20:28

So that's how you do it. Thanks for clearing that up!

randomness