You are here

Performance issues still after 2 years of """development"""

Pages

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Posts: 498
Submitted: Sat, 08/07/2017 - 16:51

starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
Fix

Yeah OK . Like SCI can fix the internet. We have some smart people here.

Why So Serious

Why are you still sticking up for obvious trolls Again? got nothing better to do ?

No, go ahead, you can troll as much as you want. No need to defend you.

meanwhile in the real world, i just made a joke..

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Posts: 1410
Submitted: Sat, 08/07/2017 - 22:56

Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
Fix

Yeah OK . Like SCI can fix the internet. We have some smart people here.

Why So Serious

Why are you still sticking up for obvious trolls Again? got nothing better to do ?

No, go ahead, you can troll as much as you want. No need to defend you.

meanwhile in the real world, i just made a joke..

Its just odd that a troll comes by posting garbage. and then I say something and then you say something to stick up for that troll against what point I make sticking up for the original troll that I responded to..

Seriously if you want to dress me up in a dress and stick your short little man thing up my ass, why dont you just say so ?

There are porn sites with stuff like that I can Photoshop for you, how about that ?

Funny how you cant remember my back history but supposedly remember what started it all.

Joke all you want, its obvious you got a some kind of bug up your ass about me to all the other readers. Obsess much ?

Edited by: starbuck on Sat, 08/07/2017 - 22:59

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Posts: 188
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 04:14

I have a PS4 and get 30fps with 1080p my computer is a MacBook late 2006 with 4gb of ram I can't even play the game with mods and you are complaining that you aren't getting 144 at 1440p?

You see me complaining?

No so:

FUCK YOU

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Posts: 565
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 05:44

Legomeaker101 wrote:
I have a PS4 and get 30fps with 1080p my computer is a MacBook late 2006 with 4gb of ram I can't even play the game with mods and you are complaining that you aren't getting 144 at 1440p?

You see me complaining?

No so:

FUCK YOU

Well, he owns computer that is more than powerful enough to run game, so he has right to complain. Though I would advice trying to find what causes performance problems would be much more fruitful than plain complaining.

Garg, if you haven't yet realised (from multiple waggish answers to your posts), this game has nothing to do with SCI. SCI was defunct in 2005, and you make clown of yourself everytime you call Stainless games inc. to SCI.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Posts: 2997
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 09:02

KakkaHousu wrote:
Well, he owns computer that is more than powerful enough to run game, so he has right to complain. Though I would advice trying to find what causes performance problems would be much more fruitful than plain complaining.

Except he's not having performance "problems". As I suggested in my last post, the game is likely just running up against the frame limiter set in the config file. The limiter can be changed to a maximum of 225fps and will max out the performance.

Of course rather than calmly asking the question about why the game maxes out at 60fps and explaining his specs sensibly, Garg ran with his usual modus operandi of indignant rage, insults and condescending self superiority which got in the way of anyone giving an actual answer to what was going on.

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Posts: 498
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 09:38

starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
Fix

Yeah OK . Like SCI can fix the internet. We have some smart people here.

Why So Serious

Why are you still sticking up for obvious trolls Again? got nothing better to do ?

No, go ahead, you can troll as much as you want. No need to defend you.

meanwhile in the real world, i just made a joke..

Its just odd that a troll comes by posting garbage. and then I say something and then you say something to stick up for that troll against what point I make sticking up for the original troll that I responded to..

Seriously if you want to dress me up in a dress and stick your short little man thing up my ass, why dont you just say so ?

There are porn sites with stuff like that I can Photoshop for you, how about that ?

Funny how you cant remember my back history but supposedly remember what started it all.

Joke all you want, its obvious you got a some kind of bug up your ass about me to all the other readers. Obsess much ?

I dont know your history, and if that somehow matters, maybe put a disclaimer in your signature, so people can actually understand your rambling posts.

Edited by: Fr0nt on Sun, 09/07/2017 - 14:43
Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Posts: 2997
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 14:36

I'm confused... from what it looked like Front was making a joke taking the piss out of Garg by saying "fix it sci"... am I missing something?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Posts: 1867
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 20:38

LittleBabyman's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Posts: 24
Submitted: Sun, 09/07/2017 - 20:45

sci fix it pls im going back to tdr 2000 if you dont! i need 100 fps on max settings so pls optimize it!
specs:
cpu: intel core
gpu: intel grapics
case: white box idk maker
motherboard: intel compatible
power supply: idk
its not a laptop lol laptops cant run games dekstop can run everything OPTIMIZE THE GAME SCI!!

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Posts: 565
Submitted: Mon, 10/07/2017 - 06:10

Trent wrote:
Except he's not having performance "problems". As I suggested in my last post, the game is likely just running up against the frame limiter set in the config file. The limiter can be changed to a maximum of 225fps and will max out the performance.

That answer was aimed more at Legomeakers attitude than Garg's problems. I don't see why somebody who has powerful computer is not allowed to complain if somebody who has not so good computer isn't complaining. "You are complaining that your computer with recommended specs can't run game? Well, guess what? I don't even have computer! Do you see me complaining? No, you are not, so shut up!"

Btw, there should be configuration guide in Carma Wiki. That way people with expensive computers without knowledge could modify it too.

Pages