You are here

Performance issues still after 2 years of """development"""

Pages

Garg99's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Performance issues still after 2 years of """development"""
#1 Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 15:12

I'm not even gonna bother you with my specs, they are far beyond anything you could ever dream off. Suffice to say they are the latest and greatest.
yet...i still get lag. Why is this? 2 years ago i made he claim that carmageddon 4 was badly programmed, and people counter-signaled me saying my hardware was shit (even though I had, (at the time), top of the line hardware)).
So, fast forward tqo years later.
NOW how does run?
Well, I get 60 fps at 1080p
BUT
I should be getting 144 at 1440p
Yet, that is not the case. why?
Well, as i said 2 years ago, the game is badly programmed.
SCi is incompetent and have ruined the carma franchise.
all they did for this "new game" was disable a few pixel shaders and call it a day.
hmmm.

also, it's fucking sickening that you allow hillary clinton to be run over. it's borderline a death threat.

just admit you took my money and ran

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 15:52

What about Trump is, is he fair game?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 17:12

Gunsmith's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 17:28

Maybe if you learnt to computer instead of coming on here and acting like an obnoxious twat you might get some help with what is clearly an id 10 T error.

Edited by: Gunsmith on Thu, 06/07/2017 - 17:29
Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 19:41

Valid point but why are you complaining on stainless's forum??? You should report that to SCi! (look at bottom of the page, stainless logo, not sci, wrong web site!)

And yeah i don't understand how these fascist austrialian deveoplers went away with hilary being ran over in the game, maybe because they live on the other side of teh planet, too far too sue!! criminals! took money and ran

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 23:24

OP did you consider what you call top of the line could be shit to someone else?

Its pretty scary when you say its top of the line but you dont even list your setup.

And why bring Hilary into it when you know she lost fair and square but the same rules we have been running for 200 years ? Still mad over that and taking it out on the game ? They have Trump in there too doncha know. You might want to learn the term SATIRE.

And BTW I can dream of quite a bit.

Edited by: starbuck on Thu, 06/07/2017 - 23:33

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 23:40

People say its shit so the best solution instead of listing what you have and prove them wrong is to buy a whole new computer and prove them right. Hmmm

build one thats so great people have to IMAGINE what you have instead of you telling them.

You got a connection so you can run it using your mind instead of a processor ? Because I can imagine that ..

Edited by: starbuck on Thu, 06/07/2017 - 23:43

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/07/2017 - 23:46

Why you get "lag" has nothing to do with how fast your PC is. Lag is there because we still dont have instantaneous internet connections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag

Funny I have a PC that was new a year ago and yet it runs at 60 FPS at 1080p as well.

Edited by: starbuck on Thu, 06/07/2017 - 23:51

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 07/07/2017 - 08:44

Fix

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 07/07/2017 - 08:45

it

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker