Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 21/06/2017 - 19:49

Maybe I did ? =D

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 21/06/2017 - 21:15

you snakey bastard

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

Gunsmith's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 22/06/2017 - 08:48

what do you know? tells us, TELL US!

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Thu, 22/06/2017 - 14:40

Gunsmith wrote:
what do you know? tells us, TELL US!

I could tell you, but then I'd have to run u over=D

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 22/06/2017 - 15:46

Well, for one thing, it would be good if Stainless updated this website's side banners, the election has concluded since a long time ago now.

Put like, a bunch of fancy renders of the cars looking pretty instead or something! =D

Gunsmith's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 22/06/2017 - 19:43

CzechDeath wrote:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to run u over=D

I'm willing to take one for the team.

Edited by: Gunsmith on Thu, 22/06/2017 - 19:44
panic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 24/06/2017 - 23:24

They're probably expecting modders to mod the shit out of this game like C2. There's some super awesome modcars already, but not the enormous mass that c2 had.

Shit if i knew ANYTHING of 3d or car making i'd remake a banger racing TC........... That damage tweak from what's his name is so banger-suitable it makes my gums itch.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Sun, 25/06/2017 - 13:33

panic wrote:
They're probably expecting modders to mod the shit out of this game like C2. There's some super awesome modcars already, but not the enormous mass that c2 had.

Shit if i knew ANYTHING of 3d or car making i'd remake a banger racing TC........... That damage tweak from what's his name is so banger-suitable it makes my gums itch.

Well since game locks u out of MP and Campain, it kinda has this subtle psychological "punishment" for daring to use mods...

Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 25/06/2017 - 23:58

CzechDeath wrote:
panic wrote:

Well since game locks u out of MP and Campain, it kinda has this subtle psychological "punishment" for daring to use mods...

Thats how I feel as well.

The main issue for me is not the way it locks me out of anything but rather that I can not save the last car used , game mode settings ,settings or even the last track used.

Carmodgeddon is a great idea but it feels lacking to me because you still can not save anything (outside of graphic and input options I think)

I do think they want us to mod , I just dont belive they had the time to focus on it. and its a shame.

Pages

randomness