You are here

I FINALLY DID IT! ★ I DERAILED THE TRAIN IN CARMAGEDDON MAX DAMAGE! [VIDEO-SHOWCASE]

Pages

ZajecHax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
I FINALLY DID IT! ★ I DERAILED THE TRAIN IN CARMAGEDDON MAX DAMAGE! [VIDEO-SHOWCASE]
#1 Submitted: Tue, 30/05/2017 - 21:46

How Do You Like It? :-D

Edited by: ZajecHax on 31/05/2017 - 13:01
ZajecHax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 07:11

When I was playing with the TRAIN, I found a really interesting thing I think.

If you want to crash/derail the train DO NOT HIT in the locomotive because it is very heavy and it is "as if glued" to the ground. It is very hard to tear her away from the ground. But the Containers are very light and if you hit them very hard with SOLID GRANITE CAR, they will fly away with the locomotive! :-D I recorded something like that yesterday - today I will make a new video about that so you all will see this very soon (I think it will be today - 31.05.2017 - uploaded on my YouTube channel)

So if you want to crash/derail train you MUST HIT from the side in the containers - then the train will fall out of the rails and it will glitch in other place :-D

Best Regards my friends!

Edited by: ZajecHax on Wed, 31/05/2017 - 07:14
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 08:54

How to stop the Train in GTA V 100% Working

ZajecHax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 10:07

AlexTSK wrote:
How to stop the Train in GTA V 100% Working

WHAT??!! xD What's going on friend??

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 10:16

Just a bit of a meme

Rigor's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 10:19

Great vid!
The physics is glitchy but it's fun you can do it still.
To derail the train I just used the subpressor with solid granite car and waited for it to hit me.

There is something with this game that keeps me going playing it, even if it's not perfect.
I would gladly pay for more MAPS! Stainless, DLC when ? PLZ.

Edited by: Rigor on Wed, 31/05/2017 - 10:26

ZajecHax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 11:17

Nice Rigor :-) I am testing all powerups on train - I was hoping that low gravity will affect the train but its not - all objects with me are affected by power-up low gravity, but the train - not. Maybe train is compiled like a static, not dynamic object - like the same way probably as was in Carmageddon 2? What do you think guys?

Edited by: ZajecHax on Wed, 31/05/2017 - 11:18
ZajecHax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 13:08

Check also this :-D :

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 01/06/2017 - 02:05

ZajecHax wrote:
Check also this :-D :

no offense on this one but been there done that many times. Its easy on Carma2.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

ZajecHax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 01/06/2017 - 10:07

I know. I was trying to pull the train out from the tunnel to do just like in the Carmageddon: Max Damage, but the train in CARMA2 is just too long.. Maybe if any modder make a MOD that you can cut a train to half like opponent cars in game - then we will have a NEW FUN and NEW SCIENCE to make in CARMA2 :-)

What do you think guys?

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 02/06/2017 - 17:34

ZajecHax wrote:
I know. I was trying to pull the train out from the tunnel to do just like in the Carmageddon: Max Damage, but the train in CARMA2 is just too long.. Maybe if any modder make a MOD that you can cut a train to half like opponent cars in game - then we will have a NEW FUN and NEW SCIENCE to make in CARMA2 :-)

What do you think guys?

I thought Sheldon was obsessed with trains :P

In C2 you dont need a mod, I am sure you can edit a TXT file of the actor or something.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Pages