You are here

How do i drive an added car?

Steel_Blueflame's picture
Fluffy Bunny
How do i drive an added car?
#1 Submitted: Sun, 09/04/2017 - 13:52

Ok, I have been searching online for about an hr and i cant figure this out..... I have installed a modded vehicle and it appears as an opponent in races so i know i installed it correctly. but how do i drive it? i do not wish to wait for it to randomly be stealworthy. is there a way to unlock just the modded car? like a file i can edit? if not is there a cheat or something to unlock all cars so i can drive it?

"Those who are about to die, we salute you!"

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 09/04/2017 - 14:52

at the menu press kevwozear (dont press anything before or after and be carful with every key press) till you hear a clanking noise

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 09/04/2017 - 19:08

Legomeaker101 wrote:
at the menu press kevwozear (dont press anything before or after and be carful with every key press) till you hear a clanking noise

Wow... Ok, yeah i did find that on a site saying to type that cheat for all cars but it didn't work, but since you said to be careful with the key presses i figured id try again. It finally works but i had to type it in like 6 times at various speeds before it worked.... Thats really odd as file decrypting cheat nearly always works... Thanks for the info though.

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 09/04/2017 - 19:49

You also have the option to complete a savegame or use an already completed save file. Beating the game unlocks everything :)

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 10/04/2017 - 15:27

Toshiba-3 wrote:
You also have the option to complete a savegame or use an already completed save file. Beating the game unlocks everything :)

so if i have a completed game save it'll automatically add cars to my garage i add?

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/04/2017 - 18:13

Yup, that's how it has always worked for me. You can find completed savegames on RR2000 or within the MeldPack.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

randomness