You are here

CRUD

Pages

Econobrick's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Community VIP
CRUD
#1 Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 20:23

Nearly two hundred cars for Carmageddon 1 & 2! As well as new levels, pedestrians, drone models, skins and even more crap! Yes, this was my life for the first decade of the new millennium.

Edited by: Econobrick on 01/06/2011 - 20:23
Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 21:09

A decade well spent!

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

n3wton's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 21:24

haha love your slogan ! :D

C2S's picture
C2S
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPPayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 21:57

Salutations, Mr. Brick! Long time no see, but all good things must come to an end!

;)

TheCoach's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 02/06/2011 - 22:38

His items are truly quality!

Well most of them are!

Synetearis's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 05/06/2011 - 17:58

Crud's still good shit, nuff said

John_Lennon's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 20/06/2011 - 13:39

Thats a great site you got there. All the cars are great! Even the ones that look like PlaySchool toys are cool!

So, Thanks for making all those, it is so so nice of you. It touches my heart and my soul when, people, such as yourself, spend their precious minutes of their lives changing the world with little acts such as these. Your creations reach out to me and caresses my mind and soul with the utmost pleasure. You sir, have inspired me, to go out and change the world, to go out to the great unknown and LIVE!

I am high......

It will all be over soon......

AlanG's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 14/07/2011 - 00:59

Herro! Econo's site still rules! He always had interesting polls as well as the fantastic array of cars to choose from! It was always great reading the site guestbook as it was well-arranged! I URGE you all to go sign it under threat of crucifiction (stranger than crucifitruth) :D Now is time for pills.

panzermetal's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Tue, 26/07/2011 - 05:17

Mr. brick it is an honor to play with your cars. I still can remember when I downloaded one of your creations back in 2001. keep it up!!!

mibars's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 07/08/2011 - 11:18

Haha I remember that times when I kept browser with this page open (and few more - polygonized? Something with "monkey" in name? There were some good Carma sites back then) and every time I used my Dial-up modem to check mail I downloaded a car or two :)

Most of the "newer" cars are really high quality not to mention fun to drive, somehow Suburban is my favourite (no, not because of six doors that never stay closed :) )

...What I do not like as a CRX fan is this ultra low quality '88 CRX...

Econobrick's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Community VIP
Submitted: Mon, 08/08/2011 - 15:01

Haha!

The CRX was the second 3d model I'd ever made. The original skin for it was even worse, believe it or not... :)

Pages