Carmageddon Crashers Videos & Screenshots

Pages

AndyBegg's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 14/03/2017 - 17:21

CoolZone wrote:
Is this game region-locked?
I do receive the error that the game cannot be installed on my device's country.

I have the same on my Sony Z5 :(

Eviron's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 15/03/2017 - 12:01

Looks great! Feared at first it was just "going in a straight line automatically and tapping on quick-time-events to get faster" but the arrows on the left and car positions on the road make it seem like one can steer and adjust the collision angle? Even miss each other completely? ^^

For me it says "your device is not compatible" on the smartphone. :( Hope this means not by specs but just missing permission for beta access at this point.

CoolZone's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 17/03/2017 - 05:15

AndyBegg wrote:
CoolZone wrote:
I do receive the error that the game cannot be installed on my device's country.

Get the XAPK package (Carmageddon Crashers) from the APK Pure website, install APK Pure app from their website in order to extract and install the game and you are set!

Edited by: CoolZone on Fri, 17/03/2017 - 05:16
DZimmy's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 17/03/2017 - 08:48

CoolZone wrote:
AndyBegg wrote:
CoolZone wrote:

Get the XAPK package (Carmageddon Crashers) from the APK Pure website, install APK Pure app from their website in order to extract and install the game and you are set!

Do you have any idea how to make it work on PC? I managed to make some android games work on PC via BlueStacks, but not this one. :/

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 17/03/2017 - 10:39

Hey guys! It's awesome to see your excitement and enthusiasm for our new Carmageddon title but please note that the game is still in Beta and has only soft launched in specific areas. We ask that you be a little bit patient and wait for the full release of the title and when it's available download it through the official app stores.

Spector's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 23/03/2017 - 07:55

Umm... Is really Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge not compatible? Or am I missing something?

Leatherface 74's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 24/03/2017 - 10:19

Why not keep your love problems to yourself Sultan ?
Never Mind

Carma Crashers looks interesting .
Do all the vehicles from Carmageddon Max Damage return or are there some new ones ?

Edited by: Leatherface 74 on Fri, 24/03/2017 - 17:12
Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 25/03/2017 - 12:59

Will there be a iPhone beta?

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

Steel_Blueflame's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 13/04/2017 - 20:02

um.... Isn't this in the wrong section of the forums? i'd hate to be "that guy" but.....

"Those who are about to die, we salute you!"

DZimmy's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 29/05/2017 - 09:36

Sooo...there are some gameplay videos on YouTube. Does it mean an open beta is coming? I haven't heard about Crashers for a long time. What's going on?

Pages