You are here

"Inverted" Gamepad Issues

OutlawDenial's picture
Fluffy Bunny
"Inverted" Gamepad Issues
#1 Submitted: Sun, 01/01/2017 - 14:52

Hi guys, sorry for bothering but I'm kinda having a little problem with the game that it's not SO annoying but it does not allow me to enjoy "Full Experience" let's say.
Since I bought the game I played it on Keyboard only and my goal was to raise enough money to buy one of those PS2 input USB adapters for PC (since I still have my PS2 and its joysticks) to (obviously) play it with controller.
But then I found myself a problem that the game recognizes my controller but somehow it's "inverted". I mean, for example the A button (Imagine it as an Xbox common controller) seems to be the Y in my gamepad and also the triggers and bumpers are mixed. I found later that I can modify the mapping of the default controller settings in the game's folder but it's also shown ingame as inverted.

I also tried with those X360 controller emulation softwares and it stills the same. Is there any fix for this or is it a problem with my crappy PS2 controller?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sickness and defect replaced at its core"