Pages

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 05:56

Dave3d wrote:
Yep.
We are into June, and still nothing.
And, I didnt even get the benefit of liking either game.
:(

Well maybe you should make a post on June 3rd, and the June 4th, etc until they cave in. That would be SO productive. Even better yet why no post every minute so we know when it is ?

Seriously give it up, we have a calendar and so do they. You are only wasting time by keep posting.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 08:46

And you put your tongue in a Stainless Ahole, because you seem to like the taste of bullsheit, a LOT.
I am not wasting time trying to make them accountable for what they promised, and keep promising, but never deliver.
But you sir or ma'm, seems to have grown up on a farm and like the smell of manure.

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 09:19

starbuck wrote:
Dave3d wrote:
Yep.

Well maybe you should make a post on June 3rd, and the June 4th, etc until they cave in. That would be SO productive. Even better yet why no post every minute so we know when it is ?

Seriously give it up, we have a calendar and so do they. You are only wasting time by keep posting.

Lol, please stay out of it.

I'm being nice by only posting here about it, but maybe you're right. Maybe we should do more, like pming them everyday, spamming twitter etc.

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 09:49

Dave3d wrote:
And you put your tongue in a Stainless Ahole, because you seem to like the taste of bullsheit, a LOT.
I am not wasting time trying to make them accountable for what they promised, and keep promising, but never deliver.
But you sir or ma'm, seems to have grown up on a farm and like the smell of manure.

Yeah just because I use common sense I got my tongue up their asshole. Right. You do realize that opinion says a lot more about you then it ever would say about me. I really dont give a shit about a person with an attitude like a ten year old on mommies computer.

I mean seriously ? Using sex acts to attack someone ON A FORUM ? What are you in 4th grade ? You must with that kind of intelligence. I think I an gonna cwy.

As I said its only your opinion which BTW is totally impossible to have my tongue up a corporations asshole. But it IS actual proof that you have the mentality of a child. Thus you posts barely have any meaning, except to those that love to argue.

By your analogy you must love getting fucked up the ass because you put up with this for years without complaining repeatedly until now. I mean at least you can man up a little like I did with my complaints.

Edited by: starbuck on Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:27

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 09:50

Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Dave3d wrote:
Yep.

I'm being nice by only posting here about it, but maybe you're right. Maybe we should do more, like pming them everyday, spamming twitter etc.

Spamming Twitter may help to get the problem more public. PMing them repeatedly they could block you or just ignore you. Which PMing WOULD be a waste of time.

So much for my having my tongue up their ass huh. There is just smarter ways to get results

Edited by: starbuck on Sat, 03/06/2017 - 09:55

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:01

starbuck wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Dave3d wrote:
Yep.

Spamming Twitter may help to get the problem more public. PMing them repeatedly they could block you or just ignore you. Which PMing WOULD be a waste of time.

So much for my having my tongue up their ass huh. There is just smarter ways to get results

wel ignoring is pretty much what they are doing now. I dont want to get public, i like the devs, i understand all the problems, i just want what all the people already up to the 150 tier have gotten a long time ago. And some info about the other tiers.

But hey, you got all your stuff except the DRM. so keep your tongue to yourself.

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:08

Hence just like I said before , during the kickstarter. I questioned it and still got attacked for it. I STILL didnt give to the Kickstarter, Especially under their old rules.

The "old rules" kickstarter was a gamble and some people lost. Big deal. Kickstarters under the old rules and the new rules fail all the time.

Excuse me again for using common sense. One rule of common sense "If its to good to be true, then its probably false."

And when he brings it to the forum its EVERYBODYS problem. I understand the reson for this thred but do you really think is smart posting

Its July 1st

Its July 2nd.

Etc.

It isnt going to get them to move even faster after they supposedly said the stuff is in their office. Oh wait I got my tongue up their ass I shouldnt say that.

Edited by: starbuck on Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:15

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:17

starbuck wrote:
Hence just like I said before , during the kickstarter. I questioned it and still got attacked for it. I STILL didnt give to the Kickstarter, Especially under their old rules.

The "old rules" kickstarter was a gamble and some people lost. Big deal. Kickstarters under the old rules and the new rules fail all the time.

Excuse me again for using common sense. One rule of common sense "If its to good to be true, then its probably false."

And when he brings it to the forum its EVERYBODYS problem.

Oh yeah ofcourse i remember that you got attacked for it....like why would i even remember it.

They made videos telling us they made the calculations etc etc. So why would i not believe them. They are a professional company who got their games published before so i assume they knew what they were talking about. But hey, we cant all be smart like you.

Oh yeah its everybody's problem. but you didnt back them over 30$.

and stop editing your posts, its annoying replying to stuff that's changing.

and stop mixing up replies, I never said anything about your tongue untill you implied i did. fuck off

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:32

Stop hanging around the forums trying to start arguments so fast. Like almost every complaint you have about me. Why dont you think you would remember me since you bitch and whine about my posts weekly ?

This has nothing to do with you so why dont you fuck off and mind your own business.

Daves got a keyboard he can reply he doesnt need you "sticking your tongue up his ass"

And as a favor I wont edit this post.

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 03/06/2017 - 10:35

I can see why I barely contribute to the people of this forum anymore. Thanks for reminding me.

Pages

randomness