Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/05/2017 - 17:31

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/05/2017 - 20:39

You guys probably could have driven there by now and got them. Even from Trumps US.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 12/05/2017 - 10:46

starbuck wrote:
You guys probably could have driven there by now and got them. Even from Trumps US.

I did =D

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 20/05/2017 - 23:42

And almost into June, and still no rewards.
And no email or notification from KS either.
:(

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Mon, 22/05/2017 - 09:34

it's pretty ridiculous, i could understand all the problems they went through, and maybe still have, but this just feel like a big unlubicated dick in my ass. (i imagine, i have no experience with objects in my ass)

Fix it SCI!

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 24/05/2017 - 14:39

It's gotten pretty bizarre, but at least people stopped defending Stainless (I hope? You really should by now.).

We can keep waiting of course but we all know the chances that we're still getting anything now the games have been finished for almost a year, is really slim.

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 01/06/2017 - 17:35

Fireman wrote:
It's gotten pretty bizarre, but at least people stopped defending Stainless (I hope? You really should by now.).

We can keep waiting of course but we all know the chances that we're still getting anything now the games have been finished for almost a year, is really slim.

Yeah, but even if that is the truth, and i think it probably is, i can live with it. IF we atleast got the stuff up to the 150 tier.

i still had over 1200 hours of fun with it. well maybe the first hours werent much fun. Biscuit time!

arjan_jonker's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 02/06/2017 - 09:39

What baffles me the most at this point, is the radio silence. If they can't deliver, fine, I'll get over it. There are more important things in life, and much bigger disappointments to face.

But why no message to say sorry and explain? The rage-storm could've been over by now. Now it's just building up...

So, Stainless, please be honest. Watskeburt? (<-- some Dutch word-phrase, that could be translated as: wtf?)

I'm a freelance copywriter. Please run me over. :P

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 02/06/2017 - 18:56

Yep.
We are into June, and still nothing.
And, I didnt even get the benefit of liking either game.
:(

Pages

randomness