You are here

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Pages

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 06/07/2018 - 09:15

For anyone who maybe doesn't follow the other topic [BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Shane from Stainless commented there yesterday. Not much news unfortunately, but hey at least after a few years, a reply is more than nothing...

shane wrote:
Nope, I'm still here! I unfortunately don't have an update on Kickstarter rewards for you though other than it's still our intention to fulfil the rewards.

So, there you have it: "still their intention...etc."

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 08/07/2018 - 10:17

RagingR2 wrote:
For anyone who maybe doesn't follow the other topic [BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Shane from Stainless commented there yesterday. Not much news unfortunately, but hey at least after a few years, a reply is more than nothing...

shane wrote:
Nope, I'm still here! I unfortunately don't have an update on Kickstarter rewards for you though other than it's still our intention to fulfil the rewards.

So, there you have it: "still their intention...etc."

I had to cause a whole ruckus over there in order for him to even bother to and post such useless info.
There you go... If that's not enough of an answer, then I don't know what is.

Edited by: MrDeviance on Sun, 08/07/2018 - 10:17
CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sun, 08/07/2018 - 14:10

OK we gonna need bigger forum.

Mintydog's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 06/10/2018 - 10:52

Useless Stainless.
Don't expect me to ever support your company ever again.

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 10/10/2018 - 09:43

Mintydog wrote:
Useless Stainless.
Don't expect me to ever support your company ever again.

I'm pretty sure they've long since gave up on the ideea of ever receiving support from anybody ever again.
So don't worry, they're not expecting you to support their company ever again, they are fine with it.

Pages