You are here

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Pages

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 17/03/2017 - 00:23

Name calling too. Wow you are just so grown up. Nice to see they gave you a mouth but no intelligence on how to use it, in this case its your keyboard.. Cant even get your phrases right and this ? "I needed the lesson in how to speak however the fuck I want." why would someone need to teach you to speak however you want ?

I am so impressed. I think I am gonna cwy in my bwankie. Did you get the "snowflake" bit off of a hate forum about Trump ?

I am not offended its just the way you speak to others says more about you then it does me.People like you come out for a while , shoot your foul mouth about, then go crawling back into the cupboard.

all you bad mouth shows to others is you have the mentality of a child. Thanks for proving it a second time.

And you dont have to bother replying because I seriously dont give a fuck about you. You offer a helpful suggestion to someone and you get attacked for it. Real intelligent. All I said was cursing wont get them to move any faster. Nothing in that line said I was offended. The rest was a reply to someone else.

Edited by: starbuck on Fri, 17/03/2017 - 00:43

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Judicator's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 30/03/2017 - 21:25

Dear Stainless guys,
an update would be relly appreciated and nice.

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/04/2017 - 04:09

So, more than 4 months later, still nothing.
Also, KB says I already got some stuff, but I never got them. Are we going to get those also?
I seriously dont think we will ever get anything.
"already have the majority of the rewards' and "source the outstanding items" and "we'll let you know" seem WAY too much like all of the talk they have repeatedly said in the past.
I dont care about a stupid comic. Leave that out, or do it digitally later, it doesnt matter.
The DVD? At this point, give me a file to burn to my own dvd, and the top art disk image to burn to the top of the disk, and some sort of art for the dvd box I will print out and put into a dvd box myself. There, another thing you dont have to worry about.
Ship what you currently have: The cards (if you have them), the posters (if you have them), the Shirts (if you have them), etc.

Just do it, and get it done, or dont do it at all and tell us you arent doing it.
I am positive in another few months we will be sitting here posting the same thing though.

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 07/04/2017 - 06:34

Dave3d wrote:
So, more than 4 months later, still nothing.
Also, KB says I already got some stuff, but I never got them. Are we going to get those also?
I seriously dont think we will ever get anything.
"already have the majority of the rewards' and "source the outstanding items" and "we'll let you know" seem WAY too much like all of the talk they have repeatedly said in the past.
I dont care about a stupid comic. Leave that out, or do it digitally later, it doesnt matter.
The DVD? At this point, give me a file to burn to my own dvd, and the top art disk image to burn to the top of the disk, and some sort of art for the dvd box I will print out and put into a dvd box myself. There, another thing you dont have to worry about.
Ship what you currently have: The cards (if you have them), the posters (if you have them), the Shirts (if you have them), etc.

Just do it, and get it done, or dont do it at all and tell us you arent doing it.
I am positive in another few months we will be sitting here posting the same thing though.

I agree with you 100 percent. They "have them in the office"??? People are not stupid. Too even lie about that makes it an insult to humans everywhere.

I am sure after a while they will say there was some kind of miscommunication. I have a wife who works for a high level document creation company and I cant see how ANY of them can get the job done since its run like a circus, with one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing. Its the same everywhere.

Even though what I find I have was worth the measly 30 bucks I paid. This was one reason I didnt go with the full "donation" like others did. It mat be that Stainless got in over their heads, but just like the pre-order bonuses they shouldnt have made the promises beforehand.

Edited by: starbuck on Fri, 07/04/2017 - 06:37

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

hammr25's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 12/04/2017 - 03:59

Would be interesting to see what happened if one of the game news sites cared enough to report on this. We might actually get an answer then.

Steel_Blueflame's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 13/04/2017 - 20:14

yikes... this seems like a BIG can of worms... I'm sorry to hear about all this. this is why i wont back Kickstarters, too many horror stories....

"Those who are about to die, we salute you!"

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 21/04/2017 - 19:51

starbuck wrote:
Even though what I find I have was worth the measly 30 bucks I paid. This was one reason I didnt go with the full "donation" like others did. It mat be that Stainless got in over their heads, but just like the pre-order bonuses they shouldnt have made the promises beforehand.

This was the first KS I ever backed.
Next Car Game (they changed the name to Wreckfest, sound similar, huh, anyone? ) was the next.
Road Redemption was the last, final, ever, KS I backed.

Both Carma and NCG lied to us, in one way or fourteen ways.
And, because of these 2, I have never KS or given money to any dev or game that wasnt already completed.
I will say that Road Redemption was the onjly one that didnt lie, and tried to put MORE into the game than what was already in there.
But, every single KS I backed changed engines at least 1 time (or at least thats what they told us the 'holdup' was about. Hmmmm....).

Anyway, back on track, where are our rewards Stainless?
:(

Edited by: Dave3d on Fri, 21/04/2017 - 19:52
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 21/04/2017 - 20:59

CR didn't change engines, the beelzebub engine just underwent updates.

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 04/05/2017 - 11:40

So how big is the boxed version going to be? must be huge when it takes this long.

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/05/2017 - 15:32

[samthestainlessstreamingmansvoice] Send rewards [/samthestainlessstreamingmansvoice]

Pages

randomness