You are here

Where are our $150+ backer rewards ?

Pages

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 11:25

Well people over here were circle jerking about the silence, not about the info as far as I can see =D

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 11:47

shane wrote:
Hi guys,

Apologies for the lack of information on the remaining Kickstarter rewards. As soon as we have any further information about shipping the remaining rewards we'll post an update.

Please try and keep this thread on topic and follow the forum rules.

I KNEW it would be a slap on the wrist and "move along" once someone reported me.

Let that someone think what he wanted to think. Yet all that time wasted still didnt make them move any faster. We got another response so now ill people shut up about it like promised ? We shall see.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

AluminumHaste's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 12:08

Well, for what it's worth, it wasn't me. I don't know how to report people.

And I love that canned response, I swear all he's doing is clicking checkboxes of approved sentences, and it stitches them together for him lol.

Edited by: AluminumHaste on Mon, 19/06/2017 - 12:10
starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 12:20

AluminumHaste wrote:
Well, for what it's worth, it wasn't me. I don't know how to report people.

And I love that canned response, I swear all he's doing is clicking checkboxes of approved sentences, and it stitches them together for him lol.

I knew to late you were trolling. So I let it go as "trolling" like a troller should do and how a troller should be handled. But at least you admitted it like a man.

Its obvious who reported me because of his selection of phrases. The quotes must have really bothered him. Like for example how I got sucked in by your trolling :D Let the other forum readers decide.

"checkboxes of approved sentences" ?

I am tired of "keeping this thread together", he is right. If I hadnt posted all that "dribble" no one from Stainless would have never have even responded.

Edited by: starbuck on Mon, 19/06/2017 - 13:25

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 13:35

rofl

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 13:35

starbuck wrote:
I am tired of "keeping this thread together", he is right. If I hadnt posted all that "dribble" no one from Stainless would have never have even responded.

Amazing =D

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 16:18

CzechDeath wrote:
Well people over here were circle jerking about the silence, not about the info as far as I can see =D

Kind of like on Facebook.

When some soldiers die someone posts a negative response about Trump being responsible and soon its an argument about his favorite color of tie to wear.

Now back to the " I hate Stainless" thread and you better not disagree otherwise your a fanboy.

Edited by: starbuck on Mon, 19/06/2017 - 16:19

AluminumHaste's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 18:07

starbuck wrote:
Now back to the " I hate Stainless" thread and you better not disagree otherwise your a fanboy.

Now you're getting it!

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 19/06/2017 - 22:22

I... I like shane and nobby

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Tue, 20/06/2017 - 09:53

Toshiba-3 wrote:
I... I like shane and nobby

Fucking fanoby!

Edited by: CzechDeath on Tue, 20/06/2017 - 09:53

Pages