You are here

[PSA] Take the most fitting Steam Award

skyNET's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Competition Winner
[PSA] Take the most fitting Steam Award
#1 Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 11:19

Heyhey Carmafans!

Long time no see me on this forum, to much delight for some I suppose. Anyways, I must say, I thoroughly enjoy this new experience and big huge thanks to Stainless for the excellent customer service, love you all <3
Anyways on to the matter: in case you missed the C:UN:T group announcement, there's a community effort going on, in which we need YOUR help! The message is as follows:

I guess we all agree, that Carmageddon deserves most, if not all the steam awards, but there is one which the community should try and tackle:

"Best Use Of A Farm Animal"

I hereby urge every true Carmageddon fan, to nominate Carmageddon: Max Damage for this award, and for the greater good.

Spread the Word!

Thanks for your time!

Edited by: shane on 22/12/2016 - 18:34
Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 11:30

Done and done!

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 15:58

I saw that as an option and I did wonder if it was made for carma.

So I voted for CMD as ''best use of farm animals''
I do hope it gets it , as Carma has done wonders for inclusion of animals in games.

P.E.T.A. would be very proud

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 18:20

Voted for cmd ... But unfortunatly i think that Goat simulator will win this price.

Edited by: Tonrac on Sat, 26/11/2016 - 22:22
Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 18:34

Tonrac wrote:
Votre for cmd ... But unfortunatly i think that Goat simulator will win this price.

Ugh...
Goat sim never even crossed my mind , in fact I forgot about that game.

Its funny because Goat sim was funny when it was just a fake trailer for a fake game.
When they made it into a game it killed the joke.

But now that I remeber that goal sim is a thing , I do think it will win just because of how many kids play it and think its funny.

skyNET's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Competition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 18:46

Tonrac wrote:
Votre for cmd ... But unfortunatly i think that Goat simulator will win this price.

My guess is, that the Awards will be handed out later (maybe @ winter sale), and there will be a steam-community voting for the winner out of 5 nominees. So yes, it is most likely that goat simulator, and farming simulator will be amongst them. But it would be great if the carma-community could elevate the true heir to it's rightful place - in order to do so, tell your friends, mom, grandma and anyone you know. It's a niche "award", and hopes are that C:MD can grab a place, and thus make this whole ordeal even more tongue-in-cheek ;)

Edited by: skyNET on Sat, 26/11/2016 - 18:46
Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 26/11/2016 - 23:46

I already spread the word on some french forum ...

LuckyMike's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 27/11/2016 - 16:22

randomness