You are here

Fix this shit! Please!

Pages

Periclitor's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Fix this shit! Please!
#1 Submitted: Thu, 03/11/2016 - 20:35

Also if you wouldn't mind get rid of the stupid countdown in MP lobbies its driving me and everyone else mad!

And give us AI Filler for empty lobbies i'm done playing 1v1 or 1v1v1 this game has 6 slots so make them fill up.

Thanks!

Edited by: Periclitor on 03/11/2016 - 20:38
Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 03/11/2016 - 21:05

report it through the proper channels.

www.carmageddon.com/bugger

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 03/11/2016 - 21:14

I also wonder how easy/difficult it would be to add the possibility of AI filling the empty slots. But wouldn't that kinda break some MP game mechanics? Like car crusher would too easy, stuff like that.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 03/11/2016 - 22:08

Toshiba-3 wrote:
I also wonder how easy/difficult it would be to add the possibility of AI filling the empty slots. But wouldn't that kinda break some MP game mechanics? Like car crusher would too easy, stuff like that.

Yea people would just pown bots and unlock everything

BUT If I was implementing AI in to the MP I would make AI spawn as cop APC =D

Seriously tho... I would implement COOP ... players vs AI cops of various sizes (we have 4)

I mean I play carma with my GF, but If I didn't let her win every time she would never play Carma with me ever again... so coop would be much more welcome =D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Thu, 03/11/2016 - 22:10

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Thu, 03/11/2016 - 22:55

CzechDeath wrote:

Well yeah look I do not have absolutely any time for MP anymore so there is no chance I would get the unlocks. So fuck the MP unlocks, I'm never unlocking everything in this game because how the hell would I even stand a chance against you talented skilled bastards? So I would very welcome not to have to go through being gangraped by you guys for the off chance I will get one thing unlocked after five million matches.

Yes I am ranting about Stainless leaving the MP unlocks the same, yes I do. But seriously, why? Why are they still a thing?

Synetearis's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 06:20

CzechDeath wrote:
Toshiba-3 wrote:

Seriously tho... I would implement COOP ... players vs AI cops of various sizes (we have 4)

I mean I play carma with my GF, but If I didn't let her win every time she would never play Carma with me ever again... so coop would be much more welcome =D

Aaaw thats cute,.. ;) My gf,.. doenst like the game at all,... though when i ran over some pinguins she thought it was kinda funny,..
Perhaps pinguin crushing coop?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 09:34

Synetearis wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:
Toshiba-3 wrote:

Aaaw thats cute,.. ;) My gf,.. doenst like the game at all,... though when i ran over some pinguins she thought it was kinda funny,..
Perhaps pinguin crushing coop?

HAHA =D I have to avoid animals all together when GF is watching. "NOOO dont run over that doggo! NOO let the sheepsis aloEN! NO run pingquinsis ruuuun! Why u so evil? =C"

Edited by: CzechDeath on Fri, 04/11/2016 - 09:34

twisted's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 10:53

CzechDeath wrote:
HAHA =D I have to avoid animals all together when GF is watching. "NOOO dont run over that doggo! NOO let the sheepsis aloEN! NO run pingquinsis ruuuun! Why u so evil? =C"

HAHA same here... looks like a DNA thing XD

Edited by: twisted on Fri, 04/11/2016 - 11:02

HEX1GON's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 11:27

Probably the multiplayer unlockables should have single player alternatives. I'm only a few skins away but can't find anyone to play against.

twisted's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 12:27

HEX1GON wrote:
Probably the multiplayer unlockables should have single player alternatives. I'm only a few skins away but can't find anyone to play against.

Question... once we unlock rims and skins in multiplayer, if we lose our save, are they going to stay unlocked in a fresh new career?

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 13:31

twisted wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

HAHA same here... looks like a DNA thing XD

you're are all Lucky, mine gives up after 10 seconds of trying and gets mad. hell she once tried to play hitman....she killed the first persons she encountered, silent assassin much..

Pages