You are here

Which cars are seen in the intro?

ggj's picture
ggj
Fluffy Bunny
Which cars are seen in the intro?
#1 Submitted: Tue, 25/10/2016 - 20:12

I have some questions about the intro. I've been playing this game since the day it came out. One of the best things about it I think is the intro. Every time I played it I would watch the intro because I thought it was so awesome. A lot of the playable cars are seen in the intro but some are still unknown to me. Does someone know which cars (playable and unplayable) are seen in the intro? Until now I have seen or identified the following:

- Red Eagle - Max Damage
- Cleaver - Val Hella
- Fraud Broko - OK Stimpson
- Hevy Impaler - Ed Hunter
- Leadpumper - Agent Orange
- Razorback - Auto Scum (unplayable)
- Stiffshifter - Brothers Grimm
- Towmeister - Psycho Pitbull
- The Twister - Screwie Lewie
- Volkswerker - Stig O'Sore

I seem to miss a couple of cars. What car is seen at 1:15 in the intro? It's the greenish one that pulls up after you see the Leadpumper. It has a lightning bolt on the wheel. Is it the Electric Blue? And which car do you see after that one? It has mudflaps and closed wheels. It could be the Stiffshifter but it looks different. And which car has the 'I brake for rainbows' sticker? I always thought it was on Stig O'Sores Volkswerker but his car is not red.

A link to the intro on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWFX0FPhOA

LuckyMike's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 25/10/2016 - 23:31

Zombie ver

Edited by: LuckyMike on Tue, 25/10/2016 - 23:31
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 26/10/2016 - 07:59

ggj wrote:
What car is seen at 1:15 in the intro?

Hard to tell but probably Electric blue judging by the lightning bolt. I know the car doesnt have those wheels in-game but there's quite a lot of differences between the cars in the intro and the final game cars so probably electric blue.

ggj wrote:
And which car do you see after that one? It has mudflaps and closed wheels.It could be the Stiffshifter but it looks different.

Definitely not the stiffshifter, here's an early render of the cinematic model :

Hard to tell what car it is, might be an unused one.

ggj wrote:
And which car has the 'I brake for rainbows' sticker? I always thought it was on Stig O'Sores Volkswerker but his car is not red.

It might be a sticker on the eagle since its red and has black bumpers, or it might be on this car
Which is again another car we dont see seems like its also red.

STShotgun's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch Champ
Submitted: Wed, 26/10/2016 - 10:08

AlexTSK wrote:
ggj wrote:
And which car has the 'I brake for rainbows' sticker? I always thought it was on Stig O'Sores Volkswerker but his car is not red.

It might be a sticker on the eagle since its red and has black bumpers, or it might be on this car
Which is again another car we dont see seems like its also red.

I'm not sure if this was the car that SCi used in the C1 intro or if they just made a new one, but a red car with the sticker can be seen in one of the PS1 Carma's cutscenes.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass."

C:R & C:MD Compilation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FrYLN6Bfg
Modding thread: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/29467

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 26/10/2016 - 13:08

Interesting, i didnt know the ps1 had an intro althought its just the c2 intro with some garbage at the end. Whatever car that is it doesnt show up in the c1 intro anywhere so we'll probably never know.

QTZ's picture
QTZ
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 04/11/2016 - 15:17

There is also "mad cow" car in one of end of race videos in C1 which is missing from game.