You are here

suggestion for stuff they should add

Pages

andreas aspenberg's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 29/08/2016 - 19:47

there is still cars in the original carmageddon that they could add. ok stimptson`s car for example. wanda lust`s car, the color variations of max damage and die anna`s cars. they could also add more cars from splat pack like herman monster for example.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 01/09/2016 - 12:06

Well since CMD was relesed 4 consoles some months ago, I would guess that this topic is kind of pointless. Realistically the workload is clear. take CMD as is make it work for PC, debug, set date, release. New fetures are out of the question.

=D

RiOrus's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 01/09/2016 - 13:09

I'd like someone to go into the Stainless office, turn on the lights and a PC and reply to these forums

Please?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 01/09/2016 - 23:38

RiOrus wrote:
I'd like someone to go into the Stainless office, turn on the lights and a PC and reply to these forums

Please?

I know right? =D

I would be like "Hey Nobby let's take a picture next to one of the cows you have on your office roof =D" and he would be like "...OK?"

Spoiler:
Edited by: CzechDeath on Thu, 01/09/2016 - 23:39

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Thu, 01/09/2016 - 15:28

RiOrus wrote:

Please?

Been there, done that.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

Pages