АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Pages

hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 05/08/2016 - 16:38

Paul wrote:

[Front]
SUPER HIT! The sequel of the most cool game of the year!
[CD]
Vehicular combat
Play with CD
[Back]
The action number one in the world, a most bloody racing in the history. Game not for the faint-hearted. CARMAGEDDON is back with more cool graphics and much bigger amount of corpses and blood.

-20 absolutely new routes
-15 new cars
-9 new worlds including true HELL
-Excellent support of 3Dfx

oh i had this disk release too, except the disk - it was different.
Thanks for bringing old memories, Батя :D

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 05/08/2016 - 18:16

[Front]
The terror comes back to the streets!!!
Russian version
[Back]
The new levels which grew in height, very high mountains, celestial highways, snow-covered slopes... Besides, levels became much more various, you can move on rural areas where are present not only people, but also pigs and cows, and also in castles you will meet knights. In total four different worlds which never bother! And new cars of course!
[CD]
HIT
On Russian

Edited by: Paul on Fri, 05/08/2016 - 18:18

Sorry for my bad English.
Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 05/08/2016 - 18:46

[Front]
Attention! Version with blood.
Russian and English versions.
[Back]
Add-on includes two new worlds: Hell and gangster America of the 20th years, in everyone on three territories. Besides, 10 new new cars, with such lovely names as "Blood and Bones", "Wild Pigs", etc. Also the list of powerups will be replenished. Including one of them can cause a meteoric rain, and another, Hover Mode, most likely, will turn your car into something futuristic, soaring over the road (like tanks from Battle Zone). Multiplayer is expanded.
[What a stupid description!]

Edited by: Paul on Fri, 05/08/2016 - 18:48

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 05/08/2016 - 19:30

Finally, the only legal release in Russia and other ex-USSR countries. Carmageddon TDR 2000, published as Carmageddon The Wheels of Death.

[Back]
The most extreme race for all history of a genre! Ruthlessly crush pedestrians, smear blood on asphalt and scatter parts of bodies extensively! There are three ways to a victory: to reach by the first the finish, to crush all pedestrians on the map or to destroy cars of opponents. At the same time your infernal car can be improved by additional armor, instruments of destruction and more powerful engine.
-50 completely destroyable cars — the choice is yours
-More than 48 routes and missions — complete them all
-9 locations — crush, cut to pieces and destroy.
-7 multiplayer modes on 9 maps.

[I finished! If you find another Russian releases, I will try to help with the translation.]

Edited by: Paul on Fri, 05/08/2016 - 19:31

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

LuckyMike's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 20/09/2016 - 13:04

Pirate games translation database. 8-)

Edited by: LuckyMike on Tue, 20/09/2016 - 13:48
Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 31/05/2017 - 18:18

These type of things are fantastic, we had a big pirate scene in the Netherlands as well (I'm sure everyone here knows the Charming Demon disc). I recently picked up some old big box games from a old players (Diablo 1/2 and Warcraft) and it also contained a bunch of no-CD/blood/extra level patches, which were released by companies such as Fargus (only here in the Netherlands they all seem to be from the same company; Multimedia)/

They put more time into cover-art though :P

Edited by: Fireman on Wed, 31/05/2017 - 18:19

Pages

randomness