You are here

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Pages

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 19:53

Unknown publisher

Fight against 25 maniacal drivers on 36 various routes maked at the highest level of graphics, and become the King of Roads. In game at choice three purposes! To kill all pedestrians (to the last), or kill all opponents, or finish the race.
Minimum system requirements...
*Full freedom of movement in the real 3d space
*Multiplayer mode for battles with friends
*Absence of story, it is not necessary for an Armageddon of Cars!
There is no story, only deadly world of speed and violence
*Install Сarmageddon on your computer, and not limited murders will set in in your house...

Sorry for my bad English.
Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 20:27

-Even more dynamic, completely 3D races including everything from sport runs to explosions and destructions
-Full 3D polygonal pedestrians with improved reaction
-40 different cars
-New hidden powerups
-Fantastic detailing of environment and cars

Edited by: Paul on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 20:27

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 21:26

[This is the most stupid and incorrect description of Carma 2. Absolutely awful release]

[English words were specially replaced by Russian words]

MAIN FEATURES
-Training track for beginners
-30 different tracks and 10 миссий
-10 new environments including different smashed moving trams, fly'n eroplans and other trash... [this is not translation mistakes!]
-40 cars (33 новых, 7 redesigned old favourites)
-Extraordinary realistic cars. Автомобили.
More than 150 objects for destruction: any pedestrians, dogs, cans, glasses of show-windows and I even saw a cow !!
-90 different types of weapons(новые и классические) в т.ч. мины, огнемёт против пешеходов, шар с шипами и цепью, репульсификатор, аннигилятор пешеходов и т.д.
-5 types of cameras!
-D3D as standart, 3Dfx glide for Voodoo 1 & Voodoo 2
New graphics, textures, rain, explosions, fire and another effects
AND MANY OTHER THINGS

Edited by: Paul on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 21:27

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 04:48

Paul thanks again for translating all of that, I like how some of the screenshots or should i call them BMP files :P. original takes from off the internet.

some of the translation did not actually get done really well but its enough to show you how crappy the people where when trying to make a game sound better than it really is.

I think the last post with trash and other bits was just like WTF but you get that :P..

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 07:52

This disc released by GSC Game World, today widely known as developers of STALKER

[Front]
Full Russian version
More blood and fun! Mountains of corpses!
[Back]
You want to see many new routes and cars, you will see them, but the most interesting that it is absolutely new game with a lot of enhancements and innovations which won't disappoint you.

Edited by: Paul on Thu, 04/08/2016 - 07:57

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 08:34

[Front, CD]
Completely on Russian
[Back]
Sequel of the famous vehicular combat game. The sound and graphics are considerably improved, now you can see mailboxes and brains of pedestrians on the walls... The city in which your car rushes, changed, pedestrians in it turned into the zombies with yellow purulent blood...
Because of violence scenes game was banned in many countries, or color of blood was changed from red to yellow... AND ONLY ON OUR DISC there is a patch correcting it, the violence becomes real, and blood becomes red.

[translator's note]yellow blood, not green (not my mistake)

Edited by: Paul on Thu, 04/08/2016 - 08:41

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 09:09

[Cover of this disk is a fraud. Actually it is a Carmageddon for PS1]

[Front, CD]
Completely on Russian
[Back]
Forget about rules and restrictions. You must kill all your enemies to survive. Don't worry if you under wheels have an inattentive pedestrian. Crazy graphics and sound, feeling of permissiveness, freedom from conditionalities and idea of total destruction will be pleasant both to fans of extreme racing, and externally law-abiding citizens.

Edited by: Paul on Thu, 04/08/2016 - 09:11

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

DOOM3R's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 09:18

Here is my CD
Front: Carmageddon 2 - I love to ride!:

Edited by: DOOM3R on Thu, 04/08/2016 - 09:27
Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 13:03

[Back]
Excellent arcade racing game for those who like to ride with a breeze, screams of the victims and splashes of blood. A fine opportunity to be trained in sweep of the overpopulated cities, to facilitate soul and to lighten mood. In short, this is what you need if you love to ride!
SQUASH THEM ALL!

• The new graphic kernel excellently implements vector objects (pedestrians, cars, animals) against urbanistic landscapes
  • Completely destroyable interactive environmemt; trains and cars go along their routes, people on streets behave as live (untill you will kill them...)
  • New secrets and the built-in games like "Capture The Flag"
  • 40 terrible cars created to smear on asphalt, to split and to press, to press, to press all met peds
  • More than 90 powerups for increase in your force: flamethrowers, mines, spiked balls, chains, turbo boosters...

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 04/08/2016 - 13:39

[Company 7 Волк Мультимедия (7th Wolf Multimedia) was the main rival of Fargus]

[Front, CD]
Attention! Blood patch installed!
Russian and English versions
[Back]
In game will be 45 routes in 15 territories, it is more, than in the second and more so than in the first game, plus 15 deathmatch arenas. Generally, Carmageddon 2000 targeted on Internet multiplayer, but as promised, thanks to the advanced AI in a single player mode it is possible to ride not worse.
The game engine is radically reworked again. Its speed increased almost twice. The game supports resolutions from 320*400 to 1280*1024.

Edited by: Paul on Thu, 04/08/2016 - 13:42

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Pages