АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Pages

Razor's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModeratorCompetition Winner
АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON
#1 Submitted: Tue, 02/08/2016 - 15:37

Got this today

It has C1, Splat Pack, C2 and TDR2000 all on one CD, mainly posting here because I'd appreciate if one of the Russian members here could perhaps translate what the case says for me, can provide better images if needs be.

If anyone is interested in downloading the contents of this CD, they are here: http://r.carmajunkies.com/2016/08/02/russian-carmageddon/

Edited by: Razor on 02/08/2016 - 15:37

For all of my Carmageddon stuff visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Visit my retro gaming website @ www.retrogameshelf.com

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Tue, 02/08/2016 - 17:21

[Sorry for my bad English!]

FARGUS
ANTHOLOGY
CARMAGEDDON
In your hands a complete anthology of extreme racing at the iron horses - Carmageddon. If you have not heard of it, which is unlikely, then a few words in favor of this collection. Under you stranded armored monsters will roar; Your task will be, curbing four-wheel-dragon, crush everything and everyone who will stand in your way, not caring about the subject of far-fetched and obscure rules of the road. Otherwise, you will be a barbecue, not rampant driver. This is the first game where you have to not so much win the race, as to CRUSH THEM ALL!! So go forward, terror of drivers and pedestrians - the brakes invented by cowards!

4 in 1
Collection of games

Discs by post!
Visit our shop www.fargus.com, bla-bla-bla.
Our address: 119146, Moscow, PO box 445

[Disc]
Fargus: only a complete and high-quality translation. Visit our site www.fargus.com
in Russian

[translator's note] Fargus is a localizer and the publisher of pirated games in Russia from 1996 until 2005

Edited by: Paul on Tue, 02/08/2016 - 20:46

Sorry for my bad English.
Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 02/08/2016 - 22:42

So if i understand, it is an illegal copy made by a russian publisher ... that money with pirated games.

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 00:15

" the brakes invented by cowards!" < I LOVE this comment.

Thank you so much for sharing this and the ISO i have already made the first post on your web site :P.

I like the translation, i wish we would use words like that to our games, more imaginative for expression of what the game actually is.

Thank you Paul for your translation. Great to see this of age, I hope to see more :)

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 04:15

I can find and translate boxes of other "publishers" if you are interested

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Razor's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 11:30

Thank you for the translation, Paul. Very interesting to find out about what Fargus did as a company, just a shame that this means there is probably very little of any interest in the content on the disc other than the fact that the games have been localised into Russian.

Edited by: Razor on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 11:31

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 12:54

Carma 1 and 2 was never legally published in Russia, TDR 2000 was published only in 2008. So practically all russian discs of the Carma has been published illegally by companies like Fargus. In those days in Russia practically nobody fought against piracy. The Fargus company was stand out with the best quality of the translations, but there were also other piracy "publishers". So if the Сarma history in Russia is interesting to you, I can show disсs of other "publishers". Descriptions of game on the back of a case sometimes are interesting, and sometimes just stupid.

Edited by: Paul on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 14:40

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Razor's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 15:17

I'd definitely love to see more Russian Carma releases!

Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 17:16

OK, let's go.
Another Fargus discs (click on image)
V.1 V.2

(Two versions, CD and back are identical)

[Front]
Сompletely in Russian
The Death Road
+blood patch
2in1
complete Russian and English versions
Fargus Multimedia
only a complete and high-quality translation.
[Back]
Have you played Carmageddon? Ah, you played... We too. And what, you wait for the next part? Ah, you wait... And we prepared it for you! New cars in full 3d (I've never seen so acid coloring!), new routes, new pedestrians, which any more not pedestrians at all... And also. Can you imagine Carmageddon in which the NOT BAD PLOT appeared??? Interestingly? You want to know more? Then buy and play!

GENRE: RACING

Discs by post, address, bla-bla-bla

Edited by: Paul on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 17:24

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

LuckyMike's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 17:28

Very good images. :-)

Edited by: LuckyMike on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 17:29
Paul's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 18:25

Another Anthology, by Змейка Игротека (Zmeika Igroteka/Snake Games Library). Not the interesting company without own translations.

[Front]
Snake Games Library
Carmageddon
Anthology
Blood on the Road 2
SLAYING
KILLING

[Back]
Carmageddon: The Death Race 2000
Russian version
Carmageddon TDR 2000 is the sequel of the well-known series of extreme racing. In the distant future after nuclear catastrophe society has been separated on those who rule, those who live in technologically advanced and protected cities, and all others, which under the influence of radioactive fallout turned into walking dead. This is a world, where you live, this is a world of Carmageddon.

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Carmageddon 2 is the stunning result of work at which you have to look. World famous game, but this time bigger and better, this time it is a masterpiece. This time Carmageddon not just bloody race, this is a clinical madness. Zombies must run from you to save their lives. You can choose your type of game: race on the route, wreck all opponents, or purify the world from ugly zombies. This is absolute freedom, without rules - just ride to survive!

Carmageddon
Russian version
For fans of speed and danger!!!
Old good CARMAGEDDON.
Minimum of superfluous things, maximum of thrills. No comments.

By drawing up the collection were used original translations webcoll.da.ru - the best of existing today.

Installation without problems!!!

Edited by: Paul on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 18:31

Батя Pro in multiplayer.

Pages

randomness