You are here

Wasted!

Pages

Kurt Blasthoff's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 29/11/2013 - 08:57

Site is back, most of the files are still unreachable though..

..in this experimental high-octane thriller..

Kurt Blasthoff's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 07/12/2013 - 06:21

You still can't download anything at Wasted, there's no point of the site at the moment.This happens a bit too much on a website that is supposed to be the "ultimate carma download repository". As far I remember Wasted always had problems with it's downloads, links being dead or missing.

Coffeycup: Yes you can download cars and maps elsewhere too, but wasted has a lot of cars that cannot be downloaded elsewhere. The most important though are not the cars, but the patches, conversions, tools..etc. are all at one place, so usually wasted was a good place to start when you wanted to re-install carma and get everything necessary. It's an important site for the carma games so it should be stable..

Edited by: Kurt Blasthoff on Sun, 08/12/2013 - 12:48

..in this experimental high-octane thriller..

CoffeyCup's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 08/12/2013 - 16:41

N3wton has said he's aware of the problem but doesn't have time right now to fix it. All the fan sites are run and paid for by regular people like you and me. Money comes out of our pockets. No one gets paid. So relax.

n3wton's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Mon, 30/12/2013 - 16:15

working on rebuild the Wasted! download database, I've had to take the downloads section offline as it was using a really old CMS which got hacked and bringing it back online would of caused potential downtime for the rest of the sites i host include cwaboard.

ta

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 22/09/2014 - 17:26

How do you thank a guy that created Mammoth tank, I fuckin LOOOOOOVE to drive this beast. It's like Big Dump, but smaller i.e. fits checkpoint chasing. lol TomeX is his name.

Pages

randomness