Pages

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 29/07/2016 - 14:33

Mad Mike wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Awesome idea there Yautja! Looks like I'll have to build that 'Big Articulated Dump' to try & fight it off, hehe.

Afraid I won't be able to lend a hand as Blender isn't my zone.

Go for it, it'll actually mark 3 six wheeled monstrosities: Super Suppry, my abomination & your beast. Unless you won't make six wheeled Big Dump R version. Will also have to wait for it: i only in sketching stage.

It will be quite a long way down the line, but I've added it to the 'Would be Nice List'. :)

As for the Gauntlet, that's one wild concept. Hopefully you'll be able to make that vision a reality.

It's all in that last concept, Mad Mike. :) Look at IT! lol It's shape should tell you what it really looks like, doesn't it? Pred 2, left hand comp/small frag grenade/self-destruct device thingy with the exception of wristblades that still can be quite distinguished. :) Should note: it should be much wider than in that concept. :)

Spoiler:
That raised thing at the peak of the "car" is cabin. :)

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 29/07/2016 - 14:51

Quote:
It's all in that last concept, Mad Mike. :) Look at IT! lol It's shape should tell you what it really looks like, doesn't it? Pred 2, left hand comp/small frag grenade/self-destruct device thingy with the exception of wristblades that still can be quite distinguished. :) Should note: it should be much wider than in that concept. :)

Yeah I got the reference first time round, I'm only stating my opinion that it's wild, or more specifically it looks wild. Regardless, it's the sort of thing that is perfectly appropriate for the world of Carma :)

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 29/07/2016 - 16:25

It sure is, enough detail to make any one (Preds included) proud & rest of competition proud & run da fuck away from it like plague!!!!!!!! lol

Revised stats as suggested by ST. :)

Spoiler:
Stats:

Speed: 395mph
Weight: 60 ton
60mph: 0.9 sec
Strength: 60T
Description: Enough bludgeoning & dip frying tech for slicing & frying a dashing E V E R Y T H I N G in 2 or 3 or 666 pieces, pack up some really heavy heat & stack it up with all Uber PUps, otherwise they'll pick you up by pieces in orbit when these 60 tonnes of alien armor coma-a-knockin'!!!!!!!

Fits the bill, right? lol Cheers.

*EDIT*

On to tutorials how to do shit in Blender, will take me a month or something along these lines, wait for answer in C:R's modding section of forums, will be titled the same. Wish me luck. :) MadMike, how many tris/polys/etc... Big Dump R has if it was modeled in Blender? Thanx.

Edited by: YautjaLord on Wed, 03/08/2016 - 17:30

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 03/08/2016 - 19:40

Quote:
On to tutorials how to do shit in Blender, will take me a month or something along these lines, wait for answer in C:R's modding section of forums, will be titled the same. Wish me luck. :) MadMike, how many tris/polys/etc... Big Dump R has if it was modeled in Blender? Thanx.

Good luck! :)

I don't use Blender, regardless Big Dump R is approximately 62,000 Tri's (not including any instances of wheels/tires).

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 07/08/2016 - 08:07

This thing will be 3 or even 4 pieces in total: a upper "deck" with cabin, a 3-in-1 turbine thingy interconnecting with upper part, a front scoop (real fuckin large at that) & smallest in poly/tris count but still longest - a blade. I don't mention the 5 wheels yet. Shadder to think how much tris each one will consist of. :)

Spoiler:

Will work for blueprint this one? I don't think Blender have any blueprint of that kind. Will have to draw back/rear, bottom & top as well. Don't mind the thing in a front of this beast - same height as Super Suppry, atleast suppose to be. :)

Edited by: YautjaLord on Fri, 12/08/2016 - 14:28

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 12/08/2016 - 14:57

nah... you are just drawing the predator shoulder cannon arent you, YautjaLord? =D

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 12/08/2016 - 15:53

CzechDeath wrote:
nah... you are just drawing the predator shoulder cannon arent you, YautjaLord? =D

Nah, but it sure comes out like that. Well sort of, actually it should resemble the left hand gauntlet/wrist comp/self-destruct device thingy that you see on Predator in Predator 2.

Pages

randomness