You are here

The mysteries of Carma forum NICKs!

Pages

pileup's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 15/05/2017 - 13:21

Well. Ere's mine then. Once upon a time in the beautifully dull land of UK, one of my friends got himself a vauxhall astra, a really heavily modified one that was pretty nippy, always fancying himself as a boy racer he floored the damn thing down a school road as i was sat in the back seat listening to the loud music, was having a good time till *CLANK* the wheel came off the car, he said he put the wheels on the day before and they were tight, well, he was wrong, we came to a grinding halt that took a fair while as the wheel flew off down the road, when the car stopped i was shaken up and worried. He turned round and said "guess it wasn't too tight, was it?" laughing at the fact everyone was ok he said "could have been worse, we coulda caused a real nasty pileup" and alas, that was an event that stuck with me.

running people over.. so many peds so little time...

panic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Mon, 15/05/2017 - 19:45

CzechDeath wrote:
Fun fact -> Panic in Czech means male virgin

if i was 32 and still panic i'd panic

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 25/11/2017 - 10:03

panic wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:
Fun fact -> Panic in Czech means male virgin

if i was 32 and still panic i'd panic

=D

Dr. Gonzo's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 27/11/2017 - 15:34

Mine is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. My friend started calling me Dr. Gonzo, the name of the attorney that accompanies Raoul Duke

SPLITTER-IZED

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Mon, 27/11/2017 - 18:31

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Mine is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. My friend started calling me Dr. Gonzo, the name of the attorney that accompanies Raoul Duke

What a great movie =D I thought that dr.Gonzo sounded somewhat familiar éD Well that's another mystery solved!

Thanks dr.Gonzo!

*EDiT*

Also I can totally imagine that havaian shirt weirdo driving the Caddy Fat Cat so your avatar makes sense even more now =D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Mon, 27/11/2017 - 18:33

LittlePuppet's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Twitch Champ
Submitted: Mon, 27/11/2017 - 23:07

Mine came from the time I needed to make up a company name and logo for a course assignment at college (currently studying Game Design and Interactive media) and I came up with LittlePuppet because I thought that puppets and voodoo dolls looked cute and the made up company name was called LittlePuppet Productions and I have used it not only for that, but it has been my nickname ever since and causing as much chaos as possible in Carmageddon MP.

I prefer small puppets hence the Little in my name and I also have one of those furrybones plushes which serves as my mascot (sadly it is not that singing pink toy thing seen on the Nob/Shane livestreams).

Carmageddon Max Damage Compilation 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baiPBdv9SyI

Dr. Gonzo's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 27/11/2017 - 23:17

CzechDeath wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

What a great movie =D I thought that dr.Gonzo sounded somewhat familiar éD Well that's another mystery solved!

Thanks dr.Gonzo!

*EDiT*

Also I can totally imagine that havaian shirt weirdo driving the Caddy Fat Cat so your avatar makes sense even more now =D

I picked it for that sole reason, and also the fact that I prefer old and big cars, like Caddy Fat Cat and Leadpumper.

SPLITTER-IZED

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Tue, 28/11/2017 - 10:49

LittlePuppet wrote:
Mine came from the time I needed to make up a company name and logo for a course assignment at college (currently studying Game Design and Interactive media) and I came up with LittlePuppet because I thought that puppets and voodoo dolls looked cute and the made up company name was called LittlePuppet Productions and I have used it not only for that, but it has been my nickname ever since and causing as much chaos as possible in Carmageddon MP.

I prefer small puppets hence the Little in my name and I also have one of those furrybones plushes which serves as my mascot (sadly it is not that singing pink toy thing seen on the Nob/Shane livestreams).

Oh interesting! =D Also as future game designer, the characters and even the players in a sense will become a puppets for you! So then you could even evelove in to LittlePuppetMASTER!

Also mentioning the singing kitten

When we visited Stainless HQ we got private song, live performance by the kitty it self - and Nobs =D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Tue, 28/11/2017 - 10:50

Pages

randomness