The mysteries of Carma forum NICKs!

Pages

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 09:22

YautjaLord wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

YautjaLord - I had no idea about the predator races %D ... and that while there is still predator antomology comic book O_O I only went tru alien and terminator ones =D hah.

Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator? How many issues? Tonns of this stuff, i mainly hang around AvP forums & fan sites, though i had one issue of AvP comic back in a day. One guy made fan film that involved Batman (!), Joker (!!!!!!!), Aliens & Predators in it. Check it out Czech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes

You mean best Batman movie ever? %D I've seen this like 25 times =D ... Well actually no I have the pure Alien comic collection book, pure Predator and terminator. those big fat books... not single avp yet %D

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 09:24

flykas wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:
haha amazing origins people =D!

Flykas wow you are a rapper? %D

Great stories ! ´=D fun to read all of them!

Well, yeah I released few tracks with my cousin and participated in few shows back in the day, but now I mainly just create music and sometimes rap for my own enjoyment:]

You can check out some of the stuff here https://soundcloud.com/faslyk

Cool stuff man... it lis like Jesper Kid meats DJ.Krush =D I love both of them ... this is like their fusion ´=D

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 10:13

I stopped counting how many times i watched that one. "That's why you'll never kill me, Bats: you've made me. Daddy!!!!" "Cripple scums like you made ME!!!!!!" lol I had pure Pred & pure Alien comic back in a day as well, Predator: Hot Water or something & one with lone Alien terrorizing colony or something and it was set 200 years after the Aliens events, forgot the name. This stuff will never get old. Kevin Peter Hall, Stan Winston & Hans Rudi Giger are gone, (1991, 2004 & 2015) their legacies still going. I count the days when Shane Black's "The Predator" & Scott's "Alien: Covenant" come out. This one's for you Czech:

Feel the chill down your spine, it better be epic otherwise 1987's classic for decades to come & also fuck the Holywood. lol

Edited by: YautjaLord on Fri, 22/07/2016 - 11:05

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 11:19

Topic was already started years ago: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/21431

Toshiba-3 wrote:
When I registered on CWA in 2003 I wanted a Carmageddon nick.
Tashita was my fav car so I thought about Tashita 3. But that sounded too girlish.
There were three TOSHIBA AA batteries on my desk (still are). Fate.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 11:34

Toshiba-3 wrote:
Topic was already started years ago: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/21431

Toshiba-3 wrote:
When I registered on CWA in 2003 I wanted a Carmageddon nick.
Tashita was my fav car so I thought about Tashita 3. But that sounded too girlish.
There were three TOSHIBA AA batteries on my desk (still are). Fate.

Oh shit O_O !

wellp lets just remove this thread and move the posts there or ? *Embarrassed*

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 12:18

No, it's normal to have another thread after some years.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

DZimmy's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 13:16

Well, I will carry on here then.
Mine story is apart from others really exciting...not.
Back in the days, when secondary school started, we went to this camp to know each other better. And one of my schoolmates decided I look like Jim Carrey, so they started to call me Jimmy. It stuck with me during the secondary school. Some time later, when I finally got access to the internets, I was making up some nickname (as everyone). And I pretty liked the Jimmy one, but it was too generic. And since I come from Czech republic, I decided to write Jimmy as it sounds in Czech - DZimmy. We pronounce J like DZ, that's why both letters are in capitals - to represent J. I still really like the nickname and even the look of it. In most cases DZimmy is not taken. And when it is, I usualy do not register on the site. :D
Bad thing is people in-game keep calling me Zimmy for some reason. :D

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 14:18

2DZimmy:

Джимми? That one's in Russian. Never really visited Russian Carma community here, guess it's about time to drop by? :) It should be Dzhimmy, if you want to pronounce it in Russian language.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 16:14

DZimmy wrote:
Well, I will carry on here then.
Mine story is apart from others really exciting...not.
Back in the days, when secondary school started, we went to this camp to know each other better. And one of my schoolmates decided I look like Jim Carrey, so they started to call me Jimmy. It stuck with me during the secondary school. Some time later, when I finally got access to the internets, I was making up some nickname (as everyone). And I pretty liked the Jimmy one, but it was too generic. And since I come from Czech republic, I decided to write Jimmy as it sounds in Czech - DZimmy. We pronounce J like DZ, that's why both letters are in capitals - to represent J. I still really like the nickname and even the look of it. In most cases DZimmy is not taken. And when it is, I usualy do not register on the site. :D
Bad thing is people in-game keep calling me Zimmy for some reason. :D

Maybe they see that as D-Zimmy -> THe Zimmy then ... it is not that easy to properly explain ž =D or DŽimmy in this case ... I aswell am big fan of Jim Carrey =D The dude sure was awesome in lots of movies! It was a phenomenon that arrived even here in to our little village called CzechRep.

Also many people have trouble wiht Cz too... so I've been called ChesDeath or Chester (right maxine?) more times than I can remember =D

YautjaLord wrote:
2DZimmy:

Джимми? That one's in Russian. Never really visited Russian Carma community here, guess it's about time to drop by? :) It should be Dzhimmy, if you want to pronounce it in Russian language.

Hes not russian tho =D He is Czech. We dont have cyrilic here... even tho they tried ;D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Fri, 22/07/2016 - 16:15

DZimmy's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 22/07/2016 - 17:00

@CzechDeath: D-Zimmy -> THe Zimmy then - oh my god! That's like an awakening! You solved a mystery, that has been hidden to me for centuries years. And yea, I forgot, when it's possible I try to type it as it should be DŽimmy.
Gotta say I love Carrey too, that's why I liked my nickname. :)

@YautjaLord: I also thought you think I am russian, but I didn't know what to reply. :P Glad ChesterDeath did it for me.

Edited by: DZimmy on Fri, 22/07/2016 - 17:01

Pages

randomness