You are here

Not unlocking the APC

Pages

Commander JCM's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Not unlocking the APC
#1 Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 13:05

I've unlocked every car, including the Super Suppressor; Subpressor, and CU:NT. I won every event, but have not yet done all Classic Carma events in all three ways. How do you unlock the APC?

(Edit: This has been resolved, thanks everyone.
100% career completion is required.)

Edited by: Commander ... on 12/07/2016 - 09:15
starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 13:15

Commander JCM wrote:
I've unlocked every car, including the Super Suppressor; Subpressor, and CU:NT. I won every event, but have not yet done all Classic Carma events in all three ways. How do you unlock the APC?

Pretty sure you need to do all the events.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

twisted's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 13:17

Maybe I'm getting old but what is the APC? I thought it was the subpressor...

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 13:29
Commander JCM's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 14:04

I have completed and won every event, and did the Classic Carma's in one way (Wrecking the opponents) but not the other two ways, to clarify. I got the achievement for unlocking all vehicles but it's not in my garage.

Fuel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 14:24

I remember this being a problem I had early in C:R's life. From what I remember I had to complete the last level again for it to unlock. If that doesn't work it's probably a bug and you should raise a ticket through the support link here

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 14:39

did you win at least once in every level?

Edited by: Legomeaker101 on Sat, 09/07/2016 - 14:40

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

Commander JCM's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 15:08

Fuel wrote:
I remember this being a problem I had early in C:R's life. From what I remember I had to complete the last level again for it to unlock. If that doesn't work it's probably a bug and you should raise a ticket through the support link here

I beat the final level in all three ways just to make sure that wasn't the case. I'll try sending a ticket.

NRKEvilM0nkey's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 17:54

During the live stream yesterday I asked nobby and Shane and they said it was a glitch

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 18:34

NRKEvilM0nkey wrote:
During the live stream yesterday I asked nobby and Shane and they said it was a glitch

too bad I dont watch live streams to get the instant updates. I feel bad enough Nobby was here in Austin 30 miles away and I was too busy just to say "Hi". :)

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Commander JCM's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 09/07/2016 - 19:14

NRKEvilM0nkey wrote:

I knew it was a glitch, remembering Reincarnation. Good to know that the devs know. Hopefully, when they do fix it, we won't have to start a new save just to get it. :p

Pages

randomness