You are here

Game wont start

sManschgal's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Game wont start
#1 Submitted: Thu, 28/04/2016 - 06:50

Hy Guys, i have a big problem with the game. i had buy and download the game yesterday after installing steam the first time on my pc. this is my first steam buy ever. everithing works fine, but the game dont start. it only shows the carmageddon logo but nothing happens dont matter how long i wait. i also tried to run the application as admin - not better. my system is up to date with the following specs:

Intel Core™ i5-2500K
8 GB DDR3-1600
MSI HD7950OC
WIN10 x64

please help me

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 28/04/2016 - 09:57

sManschgal wrote:
Hy Guys, i have a big problem with the game. i had buy and download the game yesterday after installing steam the first time on my pc. this is my first steam buy ever. everithing works fine, but the game dont start. it only shows the carmageddon logo but nothing happens dont matter how long i wait. i also tried to run the application as admin - not better. my system is up to date with the following specs:

Intel Core™ i5-2500K
8 GB DDR3-1600
MSI HD7950OC
WIN10 x64

please help me

Report HERE Stainless can help you

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 28/04/2016 - 10:32

When You start the game for the firt time, you have to wait a little, the game need a little time (maybe 2 or 5 minutes) to complete the installation at the first launch.

For helping dev to find your problem make a case :
https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

and give them the file asking in this article for debugging
https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204392061-Reporting-crashes

You can also post the result here if you want, maybe someone could help you ... but you must make the case first.
Doing this will help a lot ... Thanks

sManschgal's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 28/04/2016 - 10:43

Hy, thanks - i allready create a case. i will upload the file when i am at home. at the first start of the game i was waiting 20minutes - but the logo dont go away and nothing happen...

CASE: "Your request (4711) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Edited by: sManschgal on Thu, 28/04/2016 - 10:44
Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 28/04/2016 - 12:09

Yeah give them the file, the more information they got, the best they can help you ... it could be a bug on your system but also a problem that impact other users.

randomness