You are here

Carmageddon comic: A new series

Pages

nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Carmageddon comic: A new series
#1 Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 15:06

Hey all, I thought I'd give you a heads-up on the next comic series Daniel and I have been working on. We both agreed that it’s important to appeal to a wider audience (especially now that we're making the move to console), and also wanted to develop the characters in more depth. So here’s a sample page from the first episode in the new series, which is nearing completion. Let us know what you think.

I was in the war.

Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 15:10

I almost had a heart attack.

Almost.

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 15:19

Best comic ever!

Sa1cor's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 15:20

I'm calling it now: in the midst of the duel, when both fighters are pretty banged up, a wild Annihilator appears from out of nowhere (or from downtown, whichever you might prefer). Vlad squezes out of the car (the best car in the game mind you) and snatches Die Anna. She is instantly stunned by the sheer awesomness of the car and its driver and she falls in love quicker than Max or Pitbull realise Vlad is here. They both drive into the sunset. The fighters feel betrayed and start giving chase to seek revenge.

Edited by: Sa1cor on Fri, 01/04/2016 - 15:23
Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 16:16

it does look good, pitbull looks badass ( i bet nobby sees himself that way in the mirror )

But i liked the other style more, very curious to see how the cars look in this new style.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 16:24

Fr0nt wrote:
it does look good, pitbull looks badass ( i bet nobby sees himself that way in the mirror )

But i liked the other style more, very curious to see how the cars look in this new style.

What cars? The comic will focus on the deep relations and emotions of the characters...

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 16:35

And then there's the evil Captain HammerHeade X
He commited the worst crime of all, he wears socks AND rubber sandals

Edited by: FatCat on Fri, 01/04/2016 - 16:41
nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 16:41

Spoiler:
RULE OF COMIC SEIRES: PITBULL WILL ALWAYS WIN!!1!

I was in the war.

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 16:52

CzechDeath wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:

What cars? The comic will focus on the deep relations and emotions of the characters...

Wow really? Im really dissopointed in that, I figured it would be an action comic where pitbull and max fight using there super human abilitys, throwing energy balls, and screaming lots to power up,
also you beat me to it, I so wanted to do what a japanese carma would be like, Theres just something amazing about car physics in an anime I wanted to try capture but ah,

Anyway now I really want to make another carma comic, I havent done one for ages, we need more low grade crap to balance out chesters art, So imma make a mother trucker story. Bai

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 17:42

Breaking News:

Another spy at stainless send us a picture of the new eagle design (so cute)

We can see in the picture that the comics will be translate in Japanese (in homage to the new manga style)

Edited by: Tonrac on Fri, 01/04/2016 - 17:45
nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 01/04/2016 - 22:36

CzechDeath wrote:

And their ponies.

I was in the war.

Pages

randomness