You are here

First gameplay video C:MD

Pages

Fr0nt's picture
Piledriver
Twitch ChampKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
First gameplay video C:MD
#1 Submitted: Mon, 28/03/2016 - 18:22

Stainlless had a few reviewers checking the game, this is one of them......with gameplay footage.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/carmageddon-max-damage-review

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Mon, 28/03/2016 - 18:34

Nice, some new audio for hitting peds, juicy :) Also looks like there is a 'look around' option, would be welcome on the PC as well :)

Edited by: AlexTSK on Mon, 28/03/2016 - 18:37
Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Mon, 28/03/2016 - 18:46

Spent yesterday lookin over this a few times,(Edit: Well ok I dident sit ALL DAY watching the video or anything, But I took a few looks at it to see if I could spot anything) New peds, New TVR, Sky looks darker, What I thought was a nkaed person.
Ya know what would be cool, A video in high quality :P Shame my first real view of CMD was like that, but oh well. Dident spot anything major.. Other sports team has supporters and cheerleaders now so there not all purple, Saw a wheelchair, cyclists, Dident see any cars split or such wich means its probly not too common, wich is cool.

Edited by: Mad_Maxine on Mon, 28/03/2016 - 18:47

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 28/03/2016 - 19:49

Thanks Front for this news

I can be wrong, but CMD seem to have more effect (purple flash when electro bastard ray shock people, better fire effect, grass) ... less blood.

"Max Damage also gives you extra cars, some extra environments based on the new desert area and an in car camera view."
It could be great if stainless can confirm or if it is a mistake from the journalist.

"It is currently running at 900p and 30fps on both PS4 and Xbox One"
Hope that console gamers won't bash the game for that ...

Better quality video

Edited by: Tonrac on Mon, 28/03/2016 - 22:43
lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 28/03/2016 - 22:37

Front thanks for the update on what other people are reporting on the game.

The game play you posted or from the article anyways, The guy very obvious he's a new player to the game and rather completely reset the car than just turn the car over, which I also needs more information for console owners that have never played the game before.

Do i see a throw back to FAT ALBERT ?, Stadium when the car turns around and goes for the 2 fatty people :).

Car's look like they destroy them selves far too quickly just like C:R

A few new features around Maim city, Renamed some signs and added extra small things to the game.

I am glad to see no frame drops which will be a huge bonus for console owners.

THE FACT you brought back the pushing cars from when they are flipped is way cool, I wanted this from the get go from C:R but never really got it, Car kinda just stopped when pushing others into walls.

Now i just have to find a video of of a head to head battle and the player car actually pushing back instead of coming to a complete stop.

TheCoach's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 29/03/2016 - 05:37

Ground scatter is a thing in MD. A thing that makes the ground look a lot less barren.

Edited by: TheCoach on Tue, 29/03/2016 - 05:37
Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 29/03/2016 - 06:06

Tonrac wrote:
"It is currently running at 900p and 30fps on both PS4 and Xbox One"
Hope that console gamers won't bash the game for that ...

Better quality video

900p is fine for Xbone but not so much for Ps4 (it's more powerful. 0,5 tflops more powerful exactly). They should try to increase the res to 1080p on Ps4 and try to make those 30fps as stable as posible.

I was afraid that the Xbone version would struggle trying to maintain a stable fps, but what I like whatI saw from the Beta video, still planning to get both the physical and digital editions.

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 29/03/2016 - 09:30

Tonrac wrote:
"Max Damage also gives you extra cars, some extra environments based on the new desert area and an in car camera view."
It could be great if stainless can confirm or if it is a mistake from the journalist.

Yep, it does have an in-car camera now :)

nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 29/03/2016 - 09:42

The res on PS4 is 1080p. The reviewer got their specs wrong!

Oh - and playing in in-car camera view is now MY FAVOURITE THING. :D

Edited by: nobby on Tue, 29/03/2016 - 09:42

I was in the war.

STShotgun's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch Champ
Submitted: Tue, 29/03/2016 - 09:51

shane wrote:
Yep, it does have an in-car camera now :)

nobby wrote:
Oh - and playing in in-car camera view is now MY FAVOURITE THING. :D

Oh goddammit guys

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass."

C:R & C:MD Compilation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FrYLN6Bfg
Modding thread: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/29467

nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 29/03/2016 - 10:14

And while I'm here, I'd also like to point out what a great reviewer Mike (outsidexbox) is... he's taken a really original approach to the review, and does his research - even going to the trouble to find the reference in the comic to how Daniel and I came up with an explanation of how the driverless cars work!

I was in the war.

Pages

randomness