You are here

Homemade mini Slam Sedan

Pages

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Fri, 26/02/2016 - 12:37

Peti_Somorja wrote:
The scale is 1:43, and the base car is Ford Crown Victoria from the 50's. It was an attachment to a veteran car magazine. I am a collector of these old classic cars so i have quite big collection of these.

Oh yeah I know those, see them everyday.

Btw. Thunderbucket next? :3

Peti_Somorja's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 26/02/2016 - 15:47

That would be great, but i dont own a thunderbird model car. The next car will be the countslash.

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Sun, 28/02/2016 - 23:18

Nice item there man, hope ya had fun making it.. Allways wanted to make some kinda carmageddon diorama. but ah.

Still would be cool to see more of it. eh. I actully have an old countash model that I.. painted as a kid and ruined.. Could be recycled. heh

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

Peti_Somorja's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 01/03/2016 - 19:49

Okay, i finished my next project. This time the Countslash.

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 01/03/2016 - 22:20

That's neat. Nice work :)

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

Peti_Somorja's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 01/03/2016 - 22:58

Thanks!
the third car is the Bugutti. This time, i had to completely modify the chassis, so that one looks kinda oddly... Almost everything is changed: headlights, tires, color and the cabin is made from paper. The base car had different shape. I tried my best, but the result... anyway, here are some pics:

Peti_Somorja's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 05/03/2016 - 22:36

Herr Kooled's Porker 2.
I wasn't able to finish this one, the sponsor signes on the body are not readable. There is RedBullshit, Bad year, Stainless,and some more, i can't figure out other signes.

In the spoiler are "work in progress" pics.

Spoiler:

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 05/03/2016 - 22:42

wow, a lot of work went into these, they look very nice!.... c-could you make a red eagle mk1 somehow?

Peti_Somorja's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 05/03/2016 - 22:54

Thank you.
The first Eagle.... i am afraid, i cant do that. As you can see, i need a base car, and the Eagle mk1 is made by stainless, it is an "imaginary" car, as far as i know.
The only possible Eagle to make, is the second Eagle from the splat pack. That's basically a batmobile in red color, and there are some batmobile model cars for sale, so....
My next project will be the Flower Power, from C2.

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sun, 06/03/2016 - 01:40

Peti_Somorja wrote:
Thank you.
The first Eagle.... i am afraid, i cant do that. As you can see, i need a base car, and the Eagle mk1 is made by stainless, it is an "imaginary" car, as far as i know.
The only possible Eagle to make, is the second Eagle from the splat pack. That's basically a batmobile in red color, and there are some batmobile model cars for sale, so....
My next project will be the Flower Power, from C2.

Please do, i love that one the most. Splat pack is my favorite carmageddon game because it's so dang diverse in the weirdest ways. =D

Pages