You are here

Wheel of fortune of game mode settings

flykas's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Wheel of fortune of game mode settings
#1 Submitted: Wed, 13/01/2016 - 19:52

I don't remember which part it was but one Worms game had this like wheel of fortune or gambling machine wich you could spinn and it would give you all kinds of crazy effects for next round, so I though this type of thing would be very cool in Carma. It could have various effects like: infinite anvils, permanent pinabll mode, no repairing, permanent hot rod, permanent jelly suspension and so on. You could roll the wheel at the start of each multiplayer event and see what you'd get, I think this would greatly increase replayability, wll not like I'm going to stop playing this game anytime soon anyway :]]
What do you think ?

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 13/01/2016 - 22:21

I think permanent is too long of a time. For example you would win every time you got pinball mode.

What would be cool is a temp powerup at random spots in the map where everyone gets a (computer chosen) roll when the powerup is hit by one individual.

Edited by: starbuck on Wed, 13/01/2016 - 22:22

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Thu, 14/01/2016 - 16:48

Ah yes, the Wormpot. It might be a bit of a hassle to implement in the game, but you can get a similar experience with some mods.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.