Pages

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 16/01/2017 - 10:03

Tearlow wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:
Tearlow wrote:
2017 and I have still yet to see my little miniatures... Seriously guys? I backed back in 2013 and It's been 4... FOUR years now...

What miniatures? the 3D printed eagles? where were you last 4 years?

Yes? Not sure what you're trying to get at?

You have missed some crucial info, by not being here. The eagles were a mess. Company that Stainless hired to make them, fucked them up to the point that they could not send them to KS backers and then bankrupted.

It was disscussed several times already here on forums. Long story short - the eagles are not happenineg ever =| I know it sux, I was looking forward to them aswel along with hundereds of others.

Edited by: CzechDeath on Mon, 16/01/2017 - 10:04

Tearlow's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 16/01/2017 - 11:37

CzechDeath wrote:
Tearlow wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:
Tearlow wrote:
2017 and I have still yet to see my little miniatures... Seriously guys? I backed back in 2013 and It's been 4... FOUR years now...

What miniatures? the 3D printed eagles? where were you last 4 years?

Yes? Not sure what you're trying to get at?

You have missed some crucial info, by not being here. The eagles were a mess. Company that Stainless hired to make them, fucked them up to the point that they could not send them to KS backers and then bankrupted.

It was disscussed several times already here on forums. Long story short - the eagles are not happenineg ever =| I know it sux, I was looking forward to them aswel along with hundereds of others.

That bloody blows! T'was but the only reason I picked the $150 tier to begin with! But I suppose in the end it helped with the development so not all in vain. Still sucks though. Are we able to get hold of the models for printing ourselves somewhere? Perhaps even the in-game model for download (3D max to render some nice shots on my own)?

If nothing else I know now for good or bad so thanks for that!

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 19/01/2017 - 13:03

I know Harmalarm made some paper fold models of cars, but they do not look anything like the miniatures as seen on the Kickstarter page.

You can find the paper models here;

http://harm.toshiba-3.com/frames/papermodels.html

Edited by: Fireman on Thu, 19/01/2017 - 13:04
Wolfhart's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 24/02/2017 - 11:30

*tumbleweed*

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 24/02/2017 - 16:29

We got a tumbleweed?

FINALLY SOMETHING PHYSICAL I CAN GRASP

Judicator's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 25/03/2017 - 15:10

Can somwone update me?
What's going on with the kick in the box tier physical rewards?

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 31/03/2017 - 12:12

They are uh.. waiting for.. uh... some volunteers who will take their own trucks and pay for their own fuel while driving around packages around the world.

This is to safe shipping costs, but they haven't found any volunteers yet. Word has it that once fuel is no longer required and we can travel at lightspeed, some volunteers might emerge.

shane wrote:
Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update.

These were the latest lies spread at the end of last year.

Edited by: Fireman on Fri, 31/03/2017 - 12:12
Judicator's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 02/04/2017 - 09:13

Fireman wrote:
They are uh.. waiting for.. uh... some volunteers who will take their own trucks and pay for their own fuel while driving around packages around the world.

This is to safe shipping costs, but they haven't found any volunteers yet. Word has it that once fuel is no longer required and we can travel at lightspeed, some volunteers might emerge.

shane wrote:
Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in responding to this thread. We are still committed to sending out the rewards for all our Kickstarter Backers. With Carmageddon: Max Damage now out we are working on organising the boxed version of the game. We already have the majority of the rewards in our office and just need to source the outstanding items so we can send them out in one go to keep our shipping costs to a minimum. As soon as we have more solid information to provide you about when you'll receive the outstanding items we'll let you know via a Kickstarter update.

These were the latest lies spread at the end of last year.

Ah...
OK, thanks.
Well I heard there's someone experimenting with using drones for deliveries, so, yeah, you can nver tell, I guess...

sesam's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/04/2017 - 21:45

The wait has been so long, I don't really no longer even care about the physical items other than the t-shirt. At this point in time it would just be better to ship out some random items you have in stock and call it a day, that would at least be better than nothing. I would rather take like three t-shirts now than keep waiting for the physical items, I assume stuff that are sold in the official store are not shipped years after ordering them x)

Wolfhart's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 01/05/2017 - 17:11

Maybe they are waiting for 75% of the backers to completely forget about what they are missing to save on shipping costs.

Pages