You are here

physical rewards- $150 level

Pages

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 30/01/2016 - 01:32

UncleBAZINGA wrote:
I'm also a (slacker) backer via PP on the 150$ pledge level and still waiting for my physical rewards... very shoddy and not expected as I would've thought of Stainless Steel. I hope we'll get our stuff sooner than later in 2016!

2016? Ouch, that's asking a lot man!

T-Bounce's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 24/04/2016 - 08:14

Still no news yet?? We can't wait forever ...

Tonrac's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 24/04/2016 - 08:39

"Posted by Stainless Games

Today we announced the news that Carmageddon: Max Damage will be released on consoles in mid 2016. We hope you’re as excited as us at the prospect of Carmageddon reaching a wider audience through console, and even better, when Carmageddon: Max Damage is released on PC you will automatically get it too. Yes, that’s another Carmageddon in your Steam library – for free!

However we wanted to make it clear that this news has no bearing on your Kickstarter goods, and that if you have not already received them, you can still expect them as planned. 75% of our backers have already received all their rewards, but we want to apologise again to remaining backers and explain the delay. Issues with the PC release meant that at the point we’d previously been expecting to organise and ship the last of the Kickstarter rewards, all our attention was instead diverted to the game. We also had to find a replacement for the model cars as they were of very poor quality, so we are in the process of finalising an exclusive Carmageddon comic book. We’re also working on a deal for the boxed game – which was the main item delaying the final shipment of rewards.

We understand the delay in sending out these remaining rewards has been frustrating for you and we’re very aware of our responsibility to Kickstarter backers. We don’t intend to let you down, and hope you will continue to be patient with us for a few more months until we can send out your well-deserved rewards"

This news was posted the 22/02/2016 on kickstarter ... they need to finish CMD on PC first (no release date right now), and then they will send the rewards ... we will got a complete game (CMD).

Edited by: Tonrac on Sun, 24/04/2016 - 08:40
Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 29/10/2016 - 00:20

And C:MD is out.
Were is the rewards post now?

CORPSE PARTY's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 29/10/2016 - 02:59

Me too I haven't receive anything. I got some old accounts way back in kickstarter that I lost from waiting so long to the point I don't even know what I've donated for. And I also know CMD will also be released in linux steam machine hopefully after 2 decades from now.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 01/11/2016 - 13:43

dam the phys. rewards are suicid.

Tearlow's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 12/01/2017 - 22:57

2017 and I have still yet to see my little miniatures... Seriously guys? I backed back in 2013 and It's been 4... FOUR years now...

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sun, 15/01/2017 - 15:41

Tearlow wrote:
2017 and I have still yet to see my little miniatures... Seriously guys? I backed back in 2013 and It's been 4... FOUR years now...

What miniatures? the 3D printed eagles? where were you last 4 years?

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 15/01/2017 - 22:16

Fireman wrote:
UncleBAZINGA wrote:
I'm also a (slacker) backer via PP on the 150$ pledge level and still waiting for my physical rewards... very shoddy and not expected as I would've thought of Stainless Steel. I hope we'll get our stuff sooner than later in 2016!

2016? Ouch, that's asking a lot man!

Oh man wasn't I FUNNY ONE YEAR AGO.

Ha... ha.. /suicide.

Tearlow's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 16/01/2017 - 06:43

CzechDeath wrote:
Tearlow wrote:

What miniatures? the 3D printed eagles? where were you last 4 years?

Yes? Not sure what you're trying to get at?

Pages

randomness