You are here

physical rewards- $150 level

Pages

soschronotek's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
physical rewards- $150 level
#1 Submitted: Fri, 07/08/2015 - 15:00

when can we expect to start getting our physical rewards??? no one responds to emails I have sent :(

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 07/08/2015 - 15:14

Hi soschronotek,

We're currently in the process of scheduling the remaining physical rewards for Backers. Please keep an eye out on Kickstarter for future updates regarding this.

T-Bounce's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 27/11/2015 - 19:18

Any news already on the physical rewards shipment? I backed for 150$ and still nothing received :(

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 20/12/2015 - 21:42

No, no updates.

All I know is that the miniature cars are off the lists, but then again that doesn't have much to do with the rewards not being sent out.

This was posted 2 weeks ago;

Quote:
Hi guys, apologies for the lack of communication with regards to the remaining physical rewards you're waiting for. I'm afraid I don't have any new updates to provide and we're still finalising our plans for sending them out. As soon as we have more information we'll let you know.
Edited by: Fireman on Sun, 20/12/2015 - 21:43
Suicide Clyde's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 27/12/2015 - 23:06

Fireman wrote:
No, no updates.

All I know is that the miniature cars are off the lists, but then again that doesn't have much to do with the rewards not being sent out.

This was posted 2 weeks ago;

Since when did they kill the cars and what is being put in as a replacement?

Spoiler:
BishyT wrote:
I'm a homosexual man. A very disappointed homosexual man at that.
Spoiler:
DutchBastard wrote:
I'm Dutch and now I'm very disappointed that you said that! :D
Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 28/12/2015 - 00:19

It was quite a while ago. The reason behind it was that when they relieved them the cars were such poor quality they would literally broke apart when held, let alone individually shipped around the world. They tried to get then replaced, but the company they ordered them from went bankrupt, no doubt because they sold such shoddy products. All the money spent on them was wasted.

There's been some discussion that they might replace them with physical copies of all the comics but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Suicide Clyde's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 28/12/2015 - 17:48

Thanks for the info Trent! Your the man!

Spoiler:
BishyT wrote:
I'm a homosexual man. A very disappointed homosexual man at that.
Spoiler:
DutchBastard wrote:
I'm Dutch and now I'm very disappointed that you said that! :D
T-Bounce's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 04/01/2016 - 10:52

When are we finally gonna receive our stuff??? I backed for 150$ !!!

$150

KICK IN THE BOX: It’s the one everyone’s been waiting for! The GAME. On a DVD. In a BOX! We’ve done the math and it will only slightly bankrupt us. We’re adding the boxed game with the manual and game on a printed DVD in as a $150 level Reward. If anyone who pledged $350 wants to drop their pledge to $150 as a result, then please feel free! If anyone currently going for the t-shirt or bumper sticker level rewards wants to swap their pledge to the boxed game offer, now’s your chance. (+Previous Rewards below $150) (At $350 level, you’ll get all three $150 Reward offers.)
Estimated delivery: Feb 2013

Hope I will get a reply now

It's already 2016 now ... And still no physical stuff received :(

Rodrighazzo's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 07/01/2016 - 14:38

These were posted 4 months ago:

Quote:
we could release it any time and Steam would patch it, but we really want the boxed game to be the "final final" one, plus getting it organised is another whole lot of work

Quote:
Plans are being finalised for posting out physical rewards, and more news on this will follow very soon.

2 months ago:

Quote:
Kickstarter Rewards
Plans are still being finalised for posting out physical rewards, and more news on this will follow very soon. Thanks for bearing with us on this – good things come to those who wait (as you guys are well aware..!).

We need to wait.

T-Bounce's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 08/01/2016 - 14:10

OK waiting we shall :D

UncleBAZINGA's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 25/01/2016 - 16:19

I'm also a (slacker) backer via PP on the 150$ pledge level and still waiting for my physical rewards... very shoddy and not expected as I would've thought of Stainless Steel. I hope we'll get our stuff sooner than later in 2016!

Daddy. Gamer. Geek. Minimalist.

Pages

randomness