You are here

Alex's Modding Tutorials

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Alex's Modding Tutorials
#1 Submitted: Sat, 11/07/2015 - 19:54

Hello everyone! This will be my little video corner where I share my CR modding knowledge with yall, hope these videos help in one way or another. C&C's welcome :)

First up, exporting and having a look at an actual Reincarnation vehicle. This is actually labeled part 2, and the reason for that is part 1 involves using a little bit of Flummery but I'm waiting on Errol to release the new version so I can record the first part which deals with importing the Eagle R into flummery and exporting it as FBX.

Carmageddon:Reincarnation -Vehicle Structure Part 2

I have quite a few videos already recorded but please bear with me as I have a pretty awful internet connection so uploads take a while. I will probably be recording shorter videos than this first one from now on :)

Edited by: AlexTSK on 11/07/2015 - 20:05
starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 11/07/2015 - 21:32

Cool !

On a funny note I first saw it and though you came to my rescue due to the "making maps" thread. Now I am sad.

Seriously good work and thanks.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 11/07/2015 - 21:49

starbuck wrote:
Cool !

On a funny note I first saw it and though you came to my rescue due to the "making maps" thread. Now I am sad.

Seriously good work and thanks.

Thanks very much! No experience in map modding sadly, not yet anyway :)

Gravedrinker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal BackerStainless
Submitted: Tue, 14/07/2015 - 15:37

Thanks for doing these, it's much appreciated. It's great to have tutorials ready for people who want to get into modding. I'll take a look at them as well when you got some more up, because even though I do know the basics, there is always stuff you can pick up from what other people know.

Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 14/07/2015 - 15:55

You're welcome Gravedrinker :)

Update : Sadly, after recording the 'barebones car in CR' tutorials I ran into an unexpected result so I will have to re-record all that. They will probably be shorter segments than that first video as uploading large files on my connection is not very efficient.

flykas's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 14/07/2015 - 16:21

Thanks! That is really good. I will try to get my first car into game when I'll finish it and these videos will be very helpfull.