How to unlock police cars?

Pages

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 20/07/2016 - 13:14

twisted wrote:
Legomeaker101 wrote:
twisted wrote:
I've finished all events including 1 of 3 ways for classic events and it didn't unlocked anything... CU:NT and APC are still both locked.

you have to win at least once in all events to get the cu:nt and all 3 classic carma ways to get the apc

This is what I did. CU:NT is still locked...

how did you win the classic carma?

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

twisted's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 20/07/2016 - 16:45

Legomeaker101 wrote:

by wasting all opponents.

Legomeaker101's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 20/07/2016 - 17:29

twisted wrote:

do all the events have a red stamp on them?

if cars aren't meant to crash why do they have air bags?

twisted's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 20/07/2016 - 22:11

yes?

starbuck's picture
Velociraptor Fister
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 27/07/2016 - 17:34

twisted wrote:
Legomeaker101 wrote:

Pretty sure you have to win all the races as well as waste all the peds in all the races.

Why is it that when you are a child at the dinner table you can get punished asking for someone to please pass you the fork and knife ?

jimmen17's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 22/05/2017 - 22:17

There are 4 police vehicles in Carmageddon: Max Damage

1. CU:NT (Smart ForTwo little thingie)
2. APC (equivalent of "Squad Car" from the original Carmageddon)
3. Subpressor (it looks like Suppressor from the original Carmageddon, but it has only 4 wheels)
4. Super Suppressor (6-wheels monster with a trailer on tracks, something similar to real life Soviet/Russian Vityaz DT-30 transporter)

To get CU:NT - I'm not sure if you need to complete all races/arenas in every group (with finishing classic carma races in just one way), or just finish "Beef Curtains", probably the former
To get APC - finish EVERYTHING, every race, arena, quest etc. For Classic Carma races you must finish them in three ways - complete the laps, wreck oponents and the biggest pain - kill all the peds. You'll also get an achievement "Max Damage" on Steam
To get Subpressor - just smash it during one of the races where it appears. I've got one durig "The city of lost giblets" (group 12). I used Halfwit Harry's Lumberer + solid granite car I bought from PIS
To get Super Suppressor - get Subpressor first, seriously. This one is really tough, max your parts, get granite car and smash Super Subpressor during "Erasing Arizona", group 15. It's in the middle hangar on the airfield.

Pages

randomness