You are here

Free Carma—a special "thank you" to Stainless

Mus1cLov3r's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Free Carma—a special "thank you" to Stainless
#1 Submitted: Sun, 24/05/2015 - 03:16

'Ello, ladies and gents over at Stainless Games. If you have the time, I shall tell you a story (though it's very possible that none of you will see this)!

In 2013, Carmageddon became free on the iOS app-store. To be honest, I don't remember the occassion; but nevertheless, 'twas free, and I got it. Seeing as it's Carmageddon, I—of course—fell in love with it; I beat all of the tracks, and got all of the cars. But one day (a few months ago), I had my phone in my pocket, and decided to hop around on my pogo-stick (I haven't touched it since, 'cause I'm pouting with it); my phone fell out (anyone with common-sense would've seen it coming, but I was fresh out of said common-sense), and the screen shattered. Because of this, I couldn't use my phone anymore—meaning no Carma. A few weeks ago—however—my brother upgraded his phone, giving me his old'un as a hand-me-down; "Yay!" I decided to create a new Apple ID, meaning I'd have to start afresh. Seeing as I had (nor have) no iTunes gift card, I still couldn't play Carma! Geez! But later—today, actually—I discovered something... something great: Carmageddon is once again free, meaning—finally—I can running over grandmas whom were "in the war!"

TL;DR Thanks–Stainless—for making Carmageddon free, once again! (This was much longer than I planned...)

Edited by: Mus1cLov3r on 24/05/2015 - 20:15

Hi, there, stranger.

godbowsdowntome's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 26/05/2015 - 07:02

Carma Free is the Demo version of this game. If you can play the full version for free it's because it was tied to your apple account. The game isn't free and is 99 cents(cheap price for a great game). This game is worth the 99 cents in my opinion. You need to edit your topic and update it. ;)

Mus1cLov3r's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 27/05/2015 - 01:38

godbowsdowntome wrote:
Carma Free is the Demo version of this game. If you can play the full version for free it's because it was tied to your apple account. The game isn't free and is 99 cents(cheap price for a great game). This game is worth the 99 cents in my opinion. You need to edit your topic and update it. ;)

I got the full version for free on Friday or Saturday.

It wasn't tied to my Apple account, 'cause this one's new.

Edited by: Mus1cLov3r on Wed, 27/05/2015 - 01:57

Hi, there, stranger.

randomness