C2S's picture
C2S
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPPayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 21/02/2015 - 16:17

Okay Nobby, good to know.

On a related note:

Spoiler:
C:R could, perhaps at some point in the future, have single player events called "Ped massacre", where the goal would be hunting down all peds in the map. No opponents would be present. You would have a permanent "Peds on map" PU active, unlimited "Kangaroo on Command" PUs, Electric Blue would be stripped from its electro-bastard ray, and most PUs directly helpful in killing pedestrians would be blocked (perhaps even those passively helpful such as "Pinball mode"). So you could pretty much only kill them with your car, close up and personal.

One such event for every environment, and the leaderboards would sort the players simply by total time spent.

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 21/02/2015 - 17:19

Where last peds are on Docking Hell level. I got PSOM pup but it shows they are other side of the wall, place you can't reach. I drove on roof with EB and zapped them throught roof. Is there some bug, ped placed incorrectly, or is there some secret area. Place was same corner where robots and conveyor belt are.

HenitoKisou's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 21/02/2015 - 17:22

There is more useful powerup in old Carma if you want kill all peds listed but can't find them in weird places: Pedestrian Respawn. I wonder if it's added in Reincarnation because can make things easier.

Edited by: HenitoKisou on Sat, 21/02/2015 - 17:23

Spread the word, spread the image, spread the virus.

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 21/02/2015 - 17:29

HenitoKisou wrote:
There is more useful powerup in old Carma if you want kill all peds listed but can't find them in weird places: Pedestrian Respawn. I wonder if it's added in Reincarnation because can make things easier.

I think it was there, because some maps have pedestrians on unreachable places. Like in some industrial map, there was pedestrian on edge of level, in the middle of acid ocean. That was fixed on Ios/Android version and not anymore ped respawn PUp.

Edited by: KakkaHousu on Sat, 21/02/2015 - 17:30
Bonus for artistic impression's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 21/02/2015 - 18:49

KakkaHousu wrote:
Where last peds are on Docking Hell level. I got PSOM pup but it shows they are other side of the wall, place you can't reach. I drove on roof with EB and zapped them throught roof. Is there some bug, ped placed incorrectly, or is there some secret area. Place was same corner where robots and conveyor belt are.

Yes i had troubles getting that one as well. Also in the City of lost Giblets i found one pedestrian in the out of bounds, in the upper left corner of the map; I think that one fell to his death when i activated a Suicidal Peds Powerup..

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 22/02/2015 - 17:48

last level, way on top of the mountain with the house, just before the drop, take a left, and you will find it.

chapter 6, chemical lake, its in the waterpump thing, that makes te mixer move, get on top wait until the thing moves, so its open and then try to get inside.

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sun, 22/02/2015 - 20:13

Thanks for sharing the knowledge! I knew I could count on you lot for this :)

Edited by: The Urban Spaceman on Sun, 22/02/2015 - 20:14
Bonus for artistic impression's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 22/02/2015 - 21:55

Fr0nt wrote:
last level, way on top of the mountain with the house, just before the drop, take a left, and you will find it.

chapter 6, chemical lake, its in the waterpump thing, that makes te mixer move, get on top wait until the thing moves, so its open and then try to get inside.

If someone was to share a screenshot of those, me would be very happy..

Edited by: Bonus for artistic impression on Sun, 22/02/2015 - 22:19
Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 23/02/2015 - 09:32

Bonus for artistic impression wrote:
Fr0nt wrote:

If someone was to share a screenshot of those, me would be very happy..

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/45371260979751696/B5942C0AB0244A8910B9961F1D07642FCA45BB97/

hope its helps

HEX1GON's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Mon, 23/02/2015 - 12:35

I've found all of them, apart from 'Lock Up' event. Can't think of where it could be, I've probably gone past it many times.

nobby, I found the Beef Curtains one for you!
http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/710778107016440279/9F5BE5345B43DA82E4D18AC9B419AB69C54A3E4B/

Edited by: HEX1GON on Mon, 23/02/2015 - 12:41

Pages

randomness