You are here

Pedestrians shown on map anyone?

Pages

Bonus for artistic impression's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Pedestrians shown on map anyone?
#1 Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 19:40

Has anyone found a "pedestrians shown on map" powerup anywhere?
I've been up and over pretty much everywhere on Magnuchem but haven't found one, yet..

I just gave up ped-hunting with over 600 kills, i missed like five or so.. Frustrating :/

Thanks,

B.

Big_pimouss's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 20:12

I found one ... But i don't remember where and what color was the power up ... I try to kill every peds but the game crash !

DadGeek's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 20:56

I must have at some point as I noticed the peds on the map yesterday. I think it was the map with all the shipping containers, which is likely where I found it. I drove through every possible container.

KazzyMac's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 21:08

I've found one randomly on both the MagNuChem level and the first Bleak City level. First time was in the stadium, somehow. Second time was on top of the big circular building you have to drive up the inside of to reach. The one on MagNuChem I just ... can't remember, but I didn't get to take advantage of it because Kutter is a masochistic cunt and offed himself to spite me.

Carmageddon: Let's face it; reality is BORING.

My Lam0r Rig.

Bonus for artistic impression's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 21:44

Thanks guys, at least they're out there. Gotta keep looking..

Cheers,

B.

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 21:56

Unfortunately they're in different places in each variant. Curse you, Stainless.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

C2S's picture
C2S
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPPayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 22:13

Yeah, if you load "City of the lost giblets" (in chapter 12) and follow the old "Blood on the rooftop" race route, you can find one just before the jump to the rooftop with the last checkpoint. But it's not there in the "Lock up" variant of the same city (chapter 15).

They are in the light orange barrels. The last one I checked did not have the "?" icon spinning around it, though I'm not sure if some barrels simply randomly lack it.

Too bad it's not among the purchasable powerups. :-)

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 22:18

The question-mark indicates a "random" powerup themed to the barrel type. The orange gas canisters will be something like kangaroo, wall climber, etc. Black tyres could be solid granite or 'ave a banana, I tend to avoid those ones.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::

C2S's picture
C2S
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPPayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/02/2015 - 23:33

Ah, of course, makes sense. After all, the barrel I mentioned that gives you the "Peds on map" powerup, will always do so.

By the way. To clarify in case anyone got confused; by "light orange barrels", I meant the fatter ones, not the thinner gas cylinder types.

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 18/02/2015 - 14:22

I thought I'd make a video...

Maim Street: Peds Shown on Map location

Spoiler:

Feeling Drained: Peds Shown on Map location

Spoiler:

Docking Hell: Peds Shown on Map location

Spoiler:

I may do others.

Edited by: Errol on Wed, 18/02/2015 - 15:25

KazzyMac's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 18/02/2015 - 14:31

Yeah, that's where I found it myself the last time I checked. Good to know that's a static position on that level.

... I'd better start looking for Smelly Bushes, I'm struggling to find any of them heh... are they only in Classic Carma events too, or are they static in an environment regardless of event? (i.e. always in the same place in every MagNuChem level, Bleak City A level, B level, Countryslide level, etc, etc)? Or are they only in specific levels and in different areas like the ped barrels?

Carmageddon: Let's face it; reality is BORING.

My Lam0r Rig.

Pages