You are here

Carmageddon Headcanon!

Pages

Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Carmageddon Headcanon!
#1 Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 14:22

I allways had headcanon for carmageddon , and I wondered if any of you guys had some? anyway I decided to put it on paper , update it for CR and see what you think.
sorry for my terrible gramer , I suffer from slight autism and dyslexia and other ''dys'' type illnesses.

Carmageddon headcanon.

-2554 Magnuchem fill the pacific ocian with acide , by ''error"
-2556 Magnuchem Start working on corpes revival , this started with , the first zombie uprising so the Magnuchem Staff started Carmageddon to whipe the zombies out.
In 7 races all zombies were gone , and Magnuchem realised that the corpes revival had a miss calculation , some jackass in the labs confused a 0 with an o , they soon fixed the issue with a system that could revive anyone.
they called it : CorpusErectus.
-2557 Magnuchem finishes work on CorpusErectus after long and hard work on it , they work out all the issues and could bring anyone back to life ! there was a downside , 45% chance of brain damage , but hey it dosent realy make a difference.
-2560 CorpusErectus is know open to public and in an atempt to show of its power Magnuchem Starts a surprise Carmageddon event in there prison complex CorpusErectus was started and 24hrs later everyone was back to life ! and only 72% had brain damage !
-2561 CorpusErectus is instaled in every nation around the world , its super effective.
-2569 The drivers who were in the last carmageddon event start to miss it , but Magnuchem said that carmageddon was bad PR. Over social media max damage started a new carmageddon event , this time in bleack city.
-2569 (late) The first non Magnuchem Carmageddon event , over 759 peds were killed , 9 buildings ruined. after 24hrs everything was better (apart from the 69% with brain damage)
-2572 Carmageddon has gained infamy , event tho no body dies realy it causes pain , the goverment trys to stop the events but to no avail , they station cops aronud the citys and country side to try to minimise damage.
-2680 Events of carmageddon 1.
-2682 Events of carmageddon splat pack.
-2685 To try to stop carmageddon , the president of Beaver stat declairs the event legal.
-2685BIS Due to it being legal the enitere carmageddon season takes place in beaver city
-2687 A carmageddon movie was made called carmageddon TDR2000 , the movie was so bad it gave max damage cancer just from watching it. (at least he thinks it did)
-2688 Carmageddon drivers run over the TDR2000 crew.
-2689 Max looses his arm.
-2696 Carmageddon Reincarnation !

PS: CorpusErectus also has the side effect of stoping ageing on 40% of ppl.

This is not the full version but its a condensed version of what goes on in my head regarding the carma games.

LordToastALot's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 14:50

No offense, but your English isn't great so I tried to fix it up. Because I'm nice that way.

• 2554 Magnuchem fills the Pacific Ocean with acid, by ''error".
  • 2556 Magnuchem starts working on corpse revival. This starts the first zombie uprising so the Magnuchem Staff started Carmageddon to wipe the zombies out. In 7 races all the zombies were gone, and Magnuchem realised that the corpse revival had a miscalculation, some jackass in the labs confused a 0 with an o. They soon fixed the issue with a system that could revive anyone. They called it : CorpusErectus.
  • 2557 Magnuchem finishes work on CorpusErectus after long and hard work on it. They work out all the issues and can bring anyone back to life! There was a downside - 45% chance of brain damage - but hey, it doesn't really make a difference.
  • 2560 CorpusErectus is now open to the public and in an attempt to show off its power Magnuchem starts a surprise Carmageddon event in their prison complex. CorpusErectus was started and 24hrs later everyone was back to life! And only 72% had brain damage!
  • 2561 CorpusErectus is installed in every nation around the world, it's super effective.
  • 2569 The drivers who were in the last Carmageddon event start to miss it, but Magnuchem said that Carmageddon was bad PR. Over social media Max Damage started a new Carmageddon event, this time in Bleak City.
  • 2569 (late) The first non Magnuchem Carmageddon event. Over 759 peds were killed and 9 buildings ruined. After 24hrs everything was better. (Apart from the 69% with brain damage.)
  • 2572 Carmageddon has gained infamy as an event, though nobody really dies it still causes pain. The government tries to stop the events but to no avail. They station cops around the cities and countryside to try to minimize the damage.
  • 2680 Events of Carmageddon 1.
  • 2682 Events of Carmageddon Splat Pack.
  • 2685 To try to stop Carmageddon, the president of Beaver State declares the event legal.
  • 2685BIS Due to it being legal the entire Carmageddon season takes place in Beaver City.
  • 2687 A Carmageddon movie was made called Carmageddon TDR2000. The movie was so bad it gave Max Damage cancer just from watching it. (At least he thinks it did...)
  • 2688 Carmageddon drivers run over the TDR2000 crew.
  • 2689 Max loses his arm.
  • 2696 Carmageddon Reincarnation!

Bet that hurt!

Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 15:25

My english does indeed suck , sadly its my main language. its horrible having mental illnesses... but hey at least I have carma

skyNET's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Competition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 15:39

That awkward moment when you can't decide is it a joke or not

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 15:46

I like those, Quarantine had also similar text on manual book, though my version would be very different from yours.

Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 16:06

skyNET , I am sorry but I dont understand?

skyNET's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Competition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 16:47

I really meant no offense and the joke wasn't about you. The escalating situation in the first three posts I found humorous, and I was confused, that's all. There's no way to tell that you're saying the truth, or are giving a "lesson" because you were offended. Either way, I couldn't decide, and that was that 'awkward moment'. Which still continues, and I'm starting to feel bad. A little. :)

LordToastALot's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 17:02

I wasn't trying to be offensive by the way, I'm sorry if I came across that way. I just wanted to make it easier for people to read.

Bet that hurt!

Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 17:06

I've enjoyed the text a lot, especilly the part about TDR.

Nice work!

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

Privata's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 17:13

@LordToastALot : No probleme , I am actualy happy with what you did , maybe if you dont mind I can replace my OP with your corrected version. It helps when ppl like you help with my spelling. (its hard being an adult with the grammer of a child)

@Psyrgery thanks ! Yeah TDR nearly gave me ebola before it was cool

@skyNET Dont feel bad , I just did not understand , I dont think anyone was being rude or anything and I do have issues (dyslexia dysphasia autism etc...) but again I think everyone on theses forums are mature and open , so they understand.

Servo451's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 04/02/2015 - 23:50

Quote:
@Psyrgery thanks ! Yeah TDR nearly gave me ebola before it was cool

THAT is THE funniest thing I have read in a month. Hahahaa!

Pages