You are here

Beta Trailer Vehicles

Pages

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Beta Trailer Vehicles
#1 Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 15:42

Thought I'd compile a couple of the new things we have been graced with in the new gameplay trailer woo

The SubPressor! Even with 4 wheels it looks quite mean, don't get in it's way!

For those that missed/haven't watched the stream, the Hawk! What can I say, personally I'm not a fan of this new Hawk but thats all subjective

Looks like the eagle has been brought in line with it's concept art a little bit more, nicer curves all around

Roman The Russian's Crazor pick up truck is pretty cool looking, albeit a little forgettable

Honestly I didn't expect Razorbill to show up but it's here I guess, looking rather nice too

Degoryun, enough said!

Megawoot AKA Tropikill is for sure my favorite out of the backer cars, punch it!

The forum favorite KS Backer's Eagle finally shows up, and several times too

Can't say I like the lumberer that much, I just don't see a redneck driving a hummer, but that's just me

What do you guys think of the lineup thus far? I think we've seen just about all the cars in game now.

PS:I think I missed the Siamese dream

HDTanel's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 15:49

Hah cool post man :)
First time I have ever seen a person chopping my video up into pieces to digest the epic stuff that was inside :D kinder suprise with blood haha
Thanks for the feedback!

I personally really love the look of the subpressor!

Edited by: HDTanel on Fri, 30/01/2015 - 15:49
KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 15:50

Quote:
Looks like the eagle has been brought in line with it's concept art a little bit more, nicer curves all around

We need to make backup of Pre-Alpha version, so it won't completely disapear.

I regret that I'm not KS backer. KS Eagle is better looking than EagleR I think.

Quote:
First time I have ever seen a person chopping my video up into pieces to digest the epic stuff that was inside

That was video was made by you? I wonder how many of this community users have acces to beta branch.

Edited by: KakkaHousu on Fri, 30/01/2015 - 15:55
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 15:51

HDTanel wrote:
Hah cool post man :)
First time I have ever seen a person chopping my video up into pieces to digest the epic stuff that was inside :D kinder suprise with blood haha
Thanks for the feedback!

I personally really love the look of the subpressor!

Well if you keep making videos people will chop them up I'm sure of it, especially if it's stuff most of us haven't seen yet :)

Keep up the great editing!

hans085's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 17:00

Bloodstability wrote:

i think that suppersor should have 6 wheels, looks much better, much meaner and much bigger. i really like supperssor in concept art. it looked much better that way. as a matter of fact, it was the best looking car for me. i'm little dissappointed. why change something that's already awesome.

Edited by: hans085 on Fri, 30/01/2015 - 17:01
Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 17:04

The Suprresor is not final... It's the SUBpressor, which is a temporal solution until 6 wheels physics are included in the game.

There's no Heinz Faust, at least it's not in the video, but that's because the tank wheels have to be included as well

Also, I did not expect Razorbill to be included.

Edited by: Psyrgery on Fri, 30/01/2015 - 17:04

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

Vexin's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 18:59

More of the cars is always nice but I'm excited for the multiplayer. Finally get to play some Fox'n'hounds!

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 19:04

The tracked vehicles (KingMerc & Project X) will be among the last vehicles to go in, as the whole tracked vehicle simulation was listed to be among the last parts of code/tech to be worked on. I suspect the same for vehicles with >2 axles, as depending how it's implemented - it could potentially mean every existing car has to be re-setup. Hopefully that won't be the case.

Anyway back on-topic,
- The SubPressor looks good. I look forward to giving it trouble with the wealth of heavy vehicles I intend to bring to the party

- The hawk & refined Eagle look good

- MegaWoot & Crazor are neat, even if both are not my kind of vehicle

- Razorbill looks pretty cool and should be fine crash-fodder

- DeGory'Un looks good, especially the 'not in anyway BTTF inspired flux dispersers' on the back. However I really don't like those ghastly wheels, expect a DMC style wheel mod for it from me in time.

- Not sure with the lumberer, looks a little weak on the back

- Siamese dream looked good in the trailer, especially getting split by Stiffshifter :)

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 19:13

The killer mivan is called Tropikill, I think Megawoot was just it's name during early development.

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 19:16

I'll go with that. Tropikill is a better fitting name.

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

YautjaLord's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 30/01/2015 - 19:18

Quote:
The SubPressor looks good. I look forward to giving it trouble with the wealth of heavy vehicles I intend to bring to the party

Quote:

+1 & i'd also add that i do NOT want it to be gone when Suppressor comes to the game - i'd go for Subpressor and Suppressor.

Edited by: YautjaLord on Fri, 30/01/2015 - 19:20

Pages

randomness