You are here

Mad Mikes Used Cars. More Stock in (Vigilante 8 Rebuilds) [REL] 29 vehicles total.

Pages

Fuelinjectedsuicidemachine's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 11/08/2017 - 15:47

Those cars are so much fun, Mad Mike! They really keep the game alive and bring me back to play it for hours on end. I'm having a blast with the little Jeep, it's awesome!

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 11/08/2017 - 21:24

Quote:
Nice work mike, some neat additional vehicles there. Going to give these all a spin later :) only thing I can see from the screenshots is the big dump r has the normal intensity a bit too high

Thanks Alex. The normal strength was something I've gone back and forth on for some time, that will get adjusted when the next version comes along. :)

Quote:
Those cars are so much fun, Mad Mike! They really keep the game alive and bring me back to play it for hours on end. I'm having a blast with the little Jeep, it's awesome!

Thanks. Glad to hear read that people are having fun with them. :)

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 12/08/2017 - 01:57

Now that we have a Gremlin, how about a Pacer inspired car? Or an old Mercedes or Jag for a change? Would be fun to smash them. ;)

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 13/08/2017 - 09:47

At the moment, the focus is Big Rigs/Trucks/Heavyweights, although, everything under that category (except Big Dump R) is dependent on trailer support, all of those vehicles have between 1-6 associated trailers each. Even if the modding mode did support trailers, there is a file-hosting issue. Whilst I do have 'unlimited' hosting on my web-host, it is limited to 150 Megabytes per file, which is why 11 vehicles had to be uploaded to dropbox, effectively taking up all of my capacity on there.

For now, I probably won't be releasing any more vehicles, not until things change with the modding mode. Steam Workshop support would make all of this so much easier, but I don't know if SG are still planning on making that a feature or not.

I will be looking into experimenting with an environment or two in the not too distant future.

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 18/08/2017 - 15:37

Ah, that's unfortunate. But I'm with you, Stainless should make Steam Workshop available.
Some new environments would be very much appreciated, the game needs more of them! ;)

Pages

randomness